PlayBuddy
October 15, 2024, 10:18:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

glitch fixed?

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

is spider glitch fixed?

SaintHiρρo

Unless they've fixed it within the last hour, no the glitch is not fixed!

jamie9999

ABlondieInAz

Just tried it and its still working.. also advances your game towards this weeks challenge badge  O0

Kedoaa

i cant get it to work it dosent even restart game :(

ABlondieInAz

Mayhem

Kedoaa ...

It appears the glitch doesn't work well for some people in Sun Java.

Download MS Java from https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

Install & reboot the computer. Then load up Internet Explorer and goto Tools / Internet Options / Advanced and scroll down to you see Java (Sun) and "Uncheckmark" it.

Close and reload the browser. Then your ready to go.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DEANY

I have had the glitch working i finished up my ranks and a friends and i did my weekly challandge. I just went to do a friends and now it seems that the glitch isn't working. Have they fixed it?

Thanks
Deany

Jeffer

There are about 48000 people in RDSS right now.  I'm betting they're getting overloaded.

Mayhem

QuoteI have had the glitch working i finished up my ranks and a friends and i did my weekly challandge. I just went to do a friends and now it seems that the glitch isn't working. Have they fixed it?

The glitch still works, i've just tried it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Fluffy756

I try it not working... I was going to do it for a friend but I notice that her token count is missing from the game and her badge.  Poor she needs tokens her husband decide to play poker lost over 11m of her's she so  mad.....

fluffy

Homer

I used both glitches today to get my badges. They still work.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEANY

my friend is missing the tokens by her name and he badge there as well

Homer

The RDSS glitch does not win you tokens. As for the badge have your friend check the badge collection it is there. I didn't get a popup but when I checked my badges it was in there.

The Tumble bees glitch is easily won by switching quickly between level 1 and 2 as fast as you can and as many times as you can. I only had to play 2 games of TB to win the badge. Again your not going to win alot of tokens by using glitches. If your friend needs tokens I suggest she try TurboTwister. ;)

Spawn O Satan

what exactly IS the glitch in spider? what do you have to do?

Homer

Spawn O Satan

doesn't work for me. freezes up my whole 'puter when it tries to refresh the game screen

DEANY

QuoteThe RDSS glitch does not win you tokens. As for the badge have your friend check the badge collection it is there. I didn't get a popup but when I checked my badges it was in there.

The Tumble bees glitch is easily won by switching quickly between level 1 and 2 as fast as you can and as many times as you can. I only had to play 2 games of TB to win the badge. Again your not going to win alot of tokens by using glitches. If your friend needs tokens I suggest she try TurboTwister.

My friends need tokens what i ment to say is up by her name in the whos here list it isn't showing her badge or her tokens

hope that clears things up.
what room are people getting the glitch to work in?

Thanks

Deany

PrincessKate

Is anyone having problems staying in an RDSS room?  I try to play a game and it kicks me out saying that it's unable to connect to server. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview