Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cake Lady

I have not heard of a soul that has won that supposedly secret badge yet.  I think the real secret is, there is no SECRET BADGE!   :)) :oo

jeffy

i thought the bloop secret badge was changed how does this pogo worker have the old one? goes to show pogo cant make up their mind
has anyone won a 10 point game against the computer on each difficulty level?

Kearney

So I guess you could say I'm stalking ;:", but I'm in the room with a staff member who has the secret badge.  The only hint he would give is that you have to play against bots, and all this guy ever plays is 7 point games.  Don't know if this will help.....

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Kearney on May 30, 2006, 05:43:50 PM
So I guess you could say I'm stalking ;:", but I'm in the room with a staff member who has the secret badge.  The only hint he would give is that you have to play against bots, and all this guy ever plays is 7 point games.  Don't know if this will help.....

That does help. Do you know if you have to use the junk blocks or not?

Kearney

use junk blocks, his timer is set for 45 seconds.  He said it has to do with table settings and something that happens in the game.  Oh, and doesnt have to be rated or under certain "level" ie master tab

jeffy

is the cripes error still happening?
we have tried everything from fillin the board to winning?
has anyone tried tieing? on different point levels?
who knows   :'(

greendog

They are going crazy over here ....  almost everybody in the room has the badge......waiting in line for my chance.

Kearney

Crazy idiots in Bloop masters room and they are mean!! but this is what i learned:

You have to play a 2-player game on 1 pt in masters. It appears if you make a match of 5, you get the badge.

When you're ready to make your match of 5 (and it'll be your turn) get the person to stand up.

Play your coin thingy and you should win.

At least that's how it worked for me a few minutes ago.

Kearney

U in the same room greendog?  Talk about nuts :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Kearney on May 30, 2006, 08:09:24 PM
Crazy idiots in Bloop masters room and they are mean!! but this is what i learned:

You have to play a 2-player game on 1 pt in masters. It appears if you make a match of 5, you get the badge.

When you're ready to make your match of 5 (and it'll be your turn) get the person to stand up.

Play your coin thingy and you should win.

At least that's how it worked for me a few minutes ago.

Ok I tried it... didn't work, :(

SaintHiρρo

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Kearney

Masters tab, 1 point, no junk.  You can play a person, but when you go to make the 1 point match, they need to stand up beforehand, then make match and the badge pops up

Kearney

doesn't have to be rated game either cause you want to win against the bot. 

Mary

Kearney

One of these days I'll remember everything I want to post at once instead of 3 in a row  :))

You need to sit on the green seat too

Mary

yep and you need to win 2/0 againest bot so you play a person they stand you finish with bot you place 3 green then skip one then place one more they stand and you play bot and place last one and you get badge only in masters room  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview