Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jungle gin

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Pogo has it on the home page now as comeing soon its the next one woooo hoooo :D

lovebug44

This is whats in the new

Get ready to swing from the trees with happiness! Soon Jungle Gin will have a new look and new features! You wanted ranks and badges, you'll get ranks and rank badges! You love the Jungle Gin look, well, you'll love it even more with the new graphics, complete with a couple of new Club Pogo characters!

caroline196

jungle gin 2 will be released in 3 weeks time 19th sept

IndianLover

sunshine1950

Thank you for the info. I love that game.  Hope it's in the beta testing soon.

nightperson

wattsmyname

This is my all time favorite game and I can't wait till its released with badges. :D :D

Tara

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 02, 2006, 05:49:17 AM
This is my all time favorite game and I can't wait till its released with badges. :D :D

I can't wait for this one either.  I will actually probably play this by hand some.

hades

gator8_24

Quote from: hades on September 02, 2006, 07:37:54 AM
this will scream auto.  ;D

(screaming) AUTO!!!  Sorry about the caps but just doing what hades asked  :))

rnwb

Thanks, Caroline! Can't wait for this one, I almost have the 2003 badge album finished (only 9 badges left, woohoo!) and I still have 3 Jungle Gin challenges left to do that I've been saving until this comes out, so I can work on ranks while I'm doing them.

badgehog

Are you sure its not going to be released on the 14th like everything else :))) :))) :)))

Just kidding, I love gin, cant wait for it to come out :///

Pogo Dalek

It would be nice if they would take in account all our past playying and when the game comes out, how ever many games we have won or gins we have won, or, we the corresponding badge for that number of wins we already have!

But Nope, It's Pogo!

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on September 02, 2006, 02:46:44 PM
It would be nice if they would take in account all our past playying and when the game comes out, how ever many games we have won or gins we have won, or, we the corresponding badge for that number of wins we already have!

But Nope, It's Pogo!

of course not...that would be the NICE thing to do  :)))

caroline196

that would defeat the object of ranks and badges,most people would get all the badges in 1 day if they did that,more of a challenge to start at the beginning

although i have never and will never use an auto (cant see the attraction myself),i know many people do use auto for some or most games,but i think its bad people use auto to play rated games ie,gin,canasta etc
i have nothing against people that use autos that yr choice i just dont agree with them being used in rated games

crazy_

Quote from: caroline196 on September 02, 2006, 04:25:56 PM
that would defeat the object of ranks and badges,most people would get all the badges in 1 day if they did that,more of a challenge to start at the beginning

although i have never and will never use an auto (cant see the attraction myself),i know many people do use auto for some or most games,but i think its bad people use auto to play rated games ie,gin,canasta etc
i have nothing against people that use autos that yr choice i just dont agree with them being used in rated games

but that happened in Lottso... peeps that played in there and had rank 50, all the games they played counted toward the new badges.  I know one person personally who when they increased the ranks had them all the same day......

crazy_

*modified cuz it posted twice for some stund reason*

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 02, 2006, 04:50:03 PM

*modified cuz it posted twice for some stund reason*

lol click happy?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview