PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:20:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

clarktonya693

jeffy

someone anyone wanna reply to my last post ^ 2 above???

has anyone got the last mii outfit from pictureka? if so how'd ya do it???

C~M

If the last mini is the Penguin then I have it and got it by playing the game...lol

Stinkerbell

I have 5 outfits, but not for sure where 1 of them came from.  I have Varsity Blue, Prehistoric Chic, Fairy Princess, Deep Blue Sea, and Classic SpaceSuit.  I know the last 4 came from Pictureeeeeeeeeeka for sure, but not sure where I got Varsity Blue.  I got mine at ranks 5, 10, 15 or 20, 25 and 35. 
Oh, and each came with a background.

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on December 10, 2008, 03:33:35 PM
someone anyone wanna reply to my last post ^ 2 above???

has anyone got the last mii outfit from pictureka? if so how'd ya do it???

If you would of looked up about 5 posts..I posted about it.  :)))

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,36416.msg487145.html#msg487145

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 01, 2008, 07:25:34 PM
It's just a glitch on Pogos part. If you go to your closet in the mini section you should have 5 backgrounds and 5 outfits. They will probably fix it on their next shutdown.

Does this mean that at rank 35 I have them all?  I have 5 total and they are all similar in design, the only one I am unsure of is Varisty Blue.  I never saw that one pop-up but the other 4 I did see.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 10, 2008, 03:55:59 PM
Does this mean that at rank 35 I have them all?  I have 5 total and they are all similar in design, the only one I am unsure of is Varisty Blue.  I never saw that one pop-up but the other 4 I did see.

At the end of the game you will see 4 out 5 in your stats. I don't know what rank you get them, but you will have all 5 of them. The Penguin is the last one I believe.

For people trying to find it in your mini's closet do this...

Click My Closet
Click Clothing (or backgrounds)
Click Costumes
Click Amount (located on the upper right hand side, you will see amount, name, or date for choices)
By clicking amount you bring all the free stuff to the first pages and you can find things better that way. They aren't in exact order because I think Pogo has the mini stuff done before the game comes out.

C~M

Also, if in doubt where they came from click that little "i" in red in top left of the item and it will tell you where it came from.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on December 10, 2008, 04:16:39 PM
Also, if in doubt where they came from click that little "i" in red in top left of the item and it will tell you where it came from.

WOW!  That is helpful information.  No more guessing.  According to the little i thingy, these are the ones I got from Pictureeeeeeeeeeeka:

1.  Varsity Blue
2.  Fairy Princess
3.  Deep Blue Sea
4.  Classic Space Suit
5.  Prehistoric Chic

So, I do have 5 and they all do say Pictureka, but no penguin for me.  Got the last one at rank 35 I know for sure.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 10, 2008, 04:02:33 PM
At the end of the game you will see 4 out 5 in your stats. I don't know what rank you get them, but you will have all 5 of them. The Penguin is the last one I believe.

Click My Closet
Click Costumes
Click Amount (located on the upper right hand side, you will see amount, name, or date for choices)
By clicking amount you bring all the free stuff to the first pages and you can find things better that way. They aren't in exact order because I think Pogo has the mini stuff done before the game comes out.

That was very helpful also.  I used the little i thingy and I have listed the 5 I have but no penguin.  I wonder if anything else will turn up.

Modified to add:  I just went and checked my stats and it says I have 3/5 minis unlocked.  So then, this begs the question... how did I get the 5 Pictureka Outfits in my Mini Mall?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on December 10, 2008, 04:02:33 PM

Click My Closet
Click Costumes
Thanks Tara.  :D I did it like you said and saw all of my minis. I think the problem is, people are going by what it still shows as to how many they have if they still try to play Pictureka. If I go into Pictureka it still says I only have 4/5 minis, but actually I have all of them, including the penguin, because I checked it the way you said.
Thanks for the help.  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 10, 2008, 04:47:30 PM
Thanks Tara.  :D I did it like you said and saw all of my minis. I think the problem is, people are going by what it still shows as to how many they have if they still try to play Pictureka. If I go into Pictureka it still says I only have 4/5 minis, but actually I have all of them, including the penguin, because I checked it the way you said.
Thanks for the help.  (OO)

Which 5 do you have?  I have 5 but no penguin.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 10, 2008, 05:06:06 PM
Which 5 do you have?  I have 5 but no penguin.
Ms. Stinky,
I am at rank #50. The penguin will show up in your clothes/costume section. There is 1 mini outfit for each mini background
Hugs,
Sassy

Backgrounds:
1. Bottom of the Sea
2. Far Away Land
3. Gaseous Planet
4. Land of Dinosaurs
5. Sporting Arena

Clothing/Costumes
1. Classic Spacesuit
2. Deep Blue Sea
3. Fairy Princess
4. Picureka Penguin
5. Prehistoric Chic
6. Varsity Blue

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 10, 2008, 07:42:18 PM
Ms. Stinky,
I am at rank #50. The penguin will show up in your clothes/costume section. There is 1 mini outfit for each mini background
Hugs,
Sassy

Backgrounds:
1. Bottom of the Sea
2. Far Away Land
3. Gaseous Planet
4. Land of Dinosaurs
5. Sporting Arena

Clothing/Costumes
1. Classic Spacesuit
2. Deep Blue Sea
3. Fairy Princess
4. Picureka Penguin
5. Prehistoric Chic
6. Varsity Blue

Thanks sooo much for taking the time to check for me.  I do appreciate it.  So then there are actually 6, not just 5 outfits.  Thanks again!
(OO)

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 10, 2008, 04:32:00 PM
Modified to add:  I just went and checked my stats and it says I have 3/5 minis unlocked.  So then, this begs the question... how did I get the 5 Pictureka Outfits in my Mini Mall?

:{:  Good gawd woman.

I can't figure out if you're complaining because you have them all before you finished the game or what. Just be happy you have 5 worthless mini things that you probably won't ever use and don't stress out about it.

If you're going to stress out on something make it something worth stressing over, like will there be an auto for the new togo bowling game. :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 11, 2008, 07:27:28 AM
:{:  Good gawd woman.

I can't figure out if you're complaining because you have them all before you finished the game or what. Just be happy you have 5 worthless mini things that you probably won't ever use and don't stress out about it.

If you're going to stress out on something make it something worth stressing over, like will there be an auto for the new togo bowling game. :)))

I just want the penguin, too.  %%

Squid

Keep playing, snookums.... you'll get the 6th outfit with a later rank.... maybe the last one?

xoxoxox

~Sassy~

Ms. Stinky,
Don't give up sweet friend. I think you will probably get the last one at rank #45. I read somewhere they give you a mini at every 5th rank...5, 15, 25, 35, 45...not sure if that is true, but you will get it. So hang in there Doodle Bug!
Hugs,
Sassy
(OO)

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the support and encouragement SillySquid and SweetSassy.   :)))  I made it to 40 today, playing by hand.  Hopefully by the weekend I'll be finito!

Hugs my sweet lady friends :)

FreecellFanny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview