This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gems

Started by dakotaspt01,

Previous topic - Next topic

dakotaspt01

If theres a thread on this my apologies,  is there a way to win gems?, if not I think pogo should have a way to win gems...

Stinkerbell

You can win gems supposedly in jackpot spins.  I've never won any.

Jewel

I have won 5 gems three times but it was on three different accounts so not enough to do anything with.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2008, 11:24:03 AM
You can win gems supposedly in jackpot spins.  I've never won any.
i have never ever won gems in my life time. I have won $5. I promise not to spend it all in one place though. I wonder what else pogo can come up with to make us pay for??? OMG did I just say that... someone smack me lol

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 30, 2008, 04:23:20 PM
i have never ever won gems in my life time. I have won $5. I promise not to spend it all in one place though. I wonder what else pogo can come up with to make us pay for??? OMG did I just say that... someone smack me lol

:{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I've won 5 gems twice on the same account. 

jayde2743

jamrow32

I won a few gems once playing Everyone Wins Bingo

Squid

Quote from: jayde2743 on December 04, 2008, 07:39:12 PM
Playing what game??

I'm sorry, I can't remember.  I think each win was on different games, though.

Sueette

I got an e-mail from POGO today and they awarded me 10 gems for being an "avid pogo player"
:o
Sue

Tara

Quote from: Sueette on December 05, 2008, 04:29:50 PM
I got an e-mail from POGO today and they awarded me 10 gems for being an "avid pogo player"
:o
Sue

Do you spend gems?  I'm wondering if they are sending out gems to people who don't buy them. It's not like Pogo to give anything for free.  :)))  Although they did give us a free animated background.

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 30, 2008, 04:23:20 PM

LOL let's hope they don't find something else to charge us for

Sueette

Quote from: Tara on December 05, 2008, 04:50:05 PM
Do you spend gems?  I'm wondering if they are sending out gems to people who don't buy them. It's not like Pogo to give anything for free.  :)))  Although they did give us a free animated background.
Yes, spend them mostly on mix-n-match badges. Sometimes on my mini if it's something I just got to have. I'm sure I'm not the only one that they gave the 10 free gems to, but I'll take them.

:, Sue

GenOcide

I have won 8 gems in two different games.The BIG surprise was recieving an email from POGO today with a Thank You and 10 gems for buying so much crap........But BIGFISH games sent me an entire game cd for free today for xmas gift....

Biggen

I got the "10 free gems" e-mail as well but it was filtered to my trash can.  good thing I checked or I would have deleted it.  I get all my pogo e-mails just fine but this one went to trash can..HMMMMMMMM ::)

BalletDancer13

I got the 10 free gems too. I buy gems and use them kinda regularly I only use them for the premium badge albums. The funny thing is my mom who has her own account didn't get one and my fiance couldn't find one when he looked in his email too.

Squid

clarktonya693

shoes

I can't tell you how many gems I have bought!  And no email from Pogo wishing me a Merry Christmas!   girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview