This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

would you rejoin

Started by gatime,

Previous topic - Next topic

gatime

I was just wondering how many of you would rejoin club pogo if you got your account suspended for good, because of cheating? Although I love playing on pogo, I couldn't start from scratch all over again. Whats your thoughts on this.

smiles29

thats a good question.  you would have to ask yourself, "am i addicted to pogo?" 
me personally, i probably would.  i just payed for all the autos and it would be a shame to let them go to waste.  the only part i wouldnt like to do agen would be all them darn dice derby badges. i just finally finished the last of them 2 days ago.  another thing i would change if i got my account took away for cheating i would be just a little more cautious when using them.
but thats my opinion.

GrumpyBear

I would, without hesitation. I am not that attached to my tokens/badges. Pogo's for fun and half of the fun is getting near that 1,000,000 token rank, and getting those badges for the first time.
But than again, thats just me!!  ::)

homelessdog

I probably would not.  I'd feel a frustrated having to get badges that i knew I had already gotten.  There are too many other things that I can consume my time with, that if I had my account closed I would not bother paying to join again. 

Adacia

I dunno. I already have golden carrot and master pinochle. I've finished tri peaks and quite a few others. It would depend on them and the releases. I'd take a break for sure and get back into other gamings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview