This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are there really Hidden Badges?

Started by spririt,

Previous topic - Next topic

spririt

Is there really hidden badges oon pogo games? If so on which games and levels/ranks....heard enough rumors..I wanna know..lol
ty

gmc99ss

yes, look at the badge albums. according to pogo, there are badges that come out for just "playing" games. you'll just get a badge, but i think those hdden badges are the badges you get for receiving so many ranks on a particular game.

spririt

yea, I was thinking all myth....this guy came into popit and was saying that there are hidden badges..in pop fu he said that you get three diff black belts...and other games has hidden and for us to go and check it out at clubpogobadge@groups.msn.com and it tells you...

philinuk

i agree with u Barbara.sometimes makes me giggle of the rumours u see on chat,especially about "hidden" badges.basically if the badge doesn't appear in yr badge book it doesn't exist! ::)

Homer

I can assure you there is no 3000 bingo badge. That is fact. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

benji

another one i have heard is win 3 games in a row in first class solitaire and u get a badge? dont think its true. is it?

Homer

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara how did you get 305 badges have you completed all the game badges or what becasue that is the most that i have heard of. O0

That is awsome good luck with the last 2.  I will be pulling for you to get them. O0  and by the way barbara what is up with your boy T.O.  wanting more money don't you think that he gets paid enough. 49 million for 7 years

Thats true about hockey, but i am not a hockey fan so it is no big deal for me but i do love football and i am don't like the fact that the players are always cring about making millions of dollars for playing a game.  but thats just my 2 cents.

Adacia

Quote from: Barbara on April 15, 2005, 03:37:20 PM
Now it is 306.  I only lack 2 Lottso badges and one Pinochle musical badge to own every game badge Pogo has.  I just play a lot of Pogo.
That's a beautiful badge record you have there, Barbara! Which badge do you display with a selection like that, if you don't mind me asking?

Adacia

Quote from: Barbara on April 15, 2005, 04:46:25 PM
Depends on my mood.  I do love the Master Pinochle badge though.  I don't know why I love the fly badge so much.  Did you decide on the Carrot or the Master badge?  By the way, I wouldn't show that last bingo badge on a dirty dare.
I think I like the master pino badge best as a display. It seems to be the fewest and furthest between. If anyone is really interested in my purse, they don't have to look far down to see that golden carrot. :) The fly badge is really neat looking. If I ever finish bingo I'll be very surprised.

Adacia

Quote from: Barbara on April 15, 2005, 06:06:01 PM
Lol, you are funny.  I never really displayed my carrot badge.  Can you believe I still don't have the last Pinochle badge? (not the rating badge)  You would think after all those games I would have it and yet I still lack 2,200 pinochles to get it.  That is going to take forever.
I'm only rank 32 in pino. I'll get back to it one day. Still, rated is out of the way and a very nice feeling. O0

gmc99ss

i still think people are getting confused about the special edition badges and game award badges for meeting ranks being hidden. Those used to be "hidden" before they added them to the badge album. They're badges you can't get by playing in challenges and stuff. At least that's what I had heard from a pogo representative. Because there is no one who I have come across who has a "hidden" badge in their albums.

I dunno... heh

SugarBear

Quote from: Barbara on April 15, 2005, 08:22:17 AM
There was also the longest running rumor that World Class Solitaire had 2 different badges.  I am sure the people who reset their stats and redid the entire series were not happy when they got the same badge at the end.

I was wondering if you reset your stats do you lose the badges you won in that game.

Homer

No but you do lose any ranks so if pogo added ranks to a game you would have to start over.

Janadra

No you don't lose them, and when you redo the game challenges, you will get a x2 with those badges...but I do not recommend resetting stats ever.  I regret doing it in bingo.   :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview