This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Robottso Epistle

Started by Ellanora,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellanora

When I ran my Robotto program..A pop-up message from Badge Bob? I'm an  old Lady.. that freak me out. :o  Please use my e-mail next time,      thank you  :-*               

BadgeHelpOscar

Yeah, Bob, don't bother the old ladies.

She's old, leave her alone.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

GrumpyBear

FlippantOne

You can prevent it by coming up when and if you have ZoneAlarm it will ask if it can access the internet, just click no..It's just transferring information back to them about version number, most updated version, etc. etc.

Mayhem

Actually it has nothing to do with checking version #'s, etc.

It's just his "message of the day" letting users know if there is any new products or updates out.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

FlippantOne

Why does it need to access the internet then if it's only a display message? My ZoneAlarm catches it on all of his programs...not trying to be a jerk just wondering what it's doing trying to act as a server and access the internet through my computer.

SugarBear

Quote from: Barbara on April 11, 2005, 11:12:03 AM
Lol, you aren't left out.  Maybe he is sending you flowers and candy instead.

Kewl!!!   ;)

Mayhem

QuoteWhy does it need to access the internet then if it's only a display message?

The auto is getting the "message of the day" off his server. Therefore he can change it at anytime without having to release an update to the auto.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

FlippantOne

smiles29

kewlness bob.  tysvm.  i have been wondering bout those message boxes that pop up whenever i open some of my autos.  O0

JohnsBeth

Instead of getting the note of the day, I get the following:

"Unable to retrieve the current release notes. Please check http://badgehelp.com/ for new releases or news about this product."

Squiggie

I'm just having a hard time picturing an old lady using a cheat program on pogo.  :o

beanie

;D you guys are too funny-  I love that idea of the notes or update messages it is a really good idea- Thanks Bob, but I guess it would scare someone not expecting it lol- this really cracked me up-  thanks

JohnsBeth

Quote from: Squiggie on April 18, 2005, 07:40:32 PM

I'm just having a hard time picturing an old lady using a cheat program on pogo.  :o

I'm mom to 3 grown kids, step-mom to 3 more, and grandma to 8!!! :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview