PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:57:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Google Feature

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Just noticed there is a Local section now. So if your looking for pizza near you type in your zip code and it lists all the pizza joints or whatever your looking for. Pretty cool. 8)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Thats right.  I like to think Google is the closest thing to God.  I mean you can find everything that you would like.

Homer

I believe it has to be a listed number. Doesn't it?

Homer

That's interesting. The reason I mentioned it is the people I know with unlisted land lines don't show up. :o

chetta

wow that is weird, my address and my FREAKIN unlisted phone number come up...

missy

well my mom is listed, but her number doesn't show up..which is good.  It just shows her name and addy..both cause we moved 2 years ago.  that sucks!!!

NotAdumbBlonde

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on April 20, 2005, 07:10:06 AM
Quote from: maxraven on April 19, 2005, 04:58:47 PM
I know you're not supposed to post url's but in light of this thread it might be alright to say go to www.zabasearch.com and type in your full name or anyone's full name...you'll be amazed at what shows up.

Cool! I am in there from 7 years ago when I lived in NJ.

Not so cool, I'm in there from 9 years ago when I lived in NJ.   Ok, what part are you from?  I grew up as a beach bunny and U?

NotAdumbBlonde

You were just a couple of towns over from where I was.   And I have bagels shipped to me weekly.  Satisfies that craving!!!   ;D

goatblls2006

anybody used google's new mapping feature?  you can type in an address and it'll tell you how to get to or from there.  Also, believe it or not, you can get a satellite image of whatever you are looking at!  I don't know why I've known about this for a month and nobody seems to pick up on it.  just go to maps.google.com and type in whatever you want.  Then in the top right corner there is a link that says "satellite".  be AMAZED!

NotAdumbBlonde

OMG  I just did my parents house and you can see detail right down to the pool in their backyard.  I am shocked!!!!   :o   Really Cool!!  I now know I will not go skinny dipping in that pool anymore!!!

goatblls2006

hahahah, it isn't generally that close up and they say that the images are about 6 months old so they argue that it isn't a security issue.  I like it, it can be very helpful for finding a place you want to go.

chetta

ya i just bought some land and i was looking around and got pictures from above  and the property lines are there and everything is so cool...im going to have to ck out the house one i have a pool too and am always in it   hee hee

Jeffer

The area I live in had a fire about 18 months ago.  The SAT is before the fire. 

MonkeyBoy

went to zebasearch and amazed my online american friend by showing her address was funny  O0 lol but i wonder if any1 knows of a uk site that is free to search 4 uk people i tried looking but can find nowt >:(

benji

yea it could be useful but dont like the fact of my info being on there

chetta

ya i know not cool at all, i work for the county and they soooooo wanted my home phone number, i keep telling em i DONT have one,  cuz when you work for the county where i live its public record, everything you put on your app and the background they do on you is too..., they dont give out your SS number....i have a cell phone with a long distance number from where I use to live,  that i use  and that is the only number i give out to work....there is no voice message its just a dead silence and i can screen my calls if i dont know the number calling me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview