Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Apology to Oscar, Barb and Bob

Started by Julie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

I want to openly apologize to all of you.  My name is julie, and I formally worked for the crook on the other site...didn't get paid though despite promise after promise..surprise surprise.  I believed his lies without asking Oscar or any of you first...and for that owe you an open apology.  I was wrong in believing someone else's word.  And I am sorry.

BadgeHelpOscar

In my defense...

Usually I don't say much on other forums. Most of it is BS and I'm too busy to respond.

But in the case you are talking about, I did go on to that forum and state the truth. I was trashed and called a liar by everyone on that forum. I knew the truth would eventually come out, I am just disappointed it took 5 months.

I apologize for any ill will that people feel towards badgehelp. I try my best to satisfy every customers needs, but some people fall through the cracks and don't get taken care of.....I honestly don't do it on purpose. I am looking to hire some technical support to help with the overload of work with the emails. Until then, I aplogize for customers that feel they got a bad deal or that they didn't get taken care of.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans