Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Now there's a 3rd badge in 6th Street Omaha Poker

Started by Commander_Powell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander_Powell

I checked the Game Award Badge Album when Pogo came back up and found that there is a new badge for 6th Street Omaha Poker.  The "Rising Star badge - Get dealt four hole cards of the same rank to earn this badge".

I believe I've been dealt that before, before there was a badge for it...

Anyway, for what it's worth....

Carly

Adacia

Are 4 hole cards the original 4 cards dealt? Would that be like a 4 of a kind on what you get dealt from the start?

There's also those unseen 1-6 badges. I have a gut feeling omaha will be a rated game soon for badges.

Janadra

Well there's 50 ranks...so statistically, going by other games, like Aces Up among others, I would say Rank 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50.  I expect since they threw that one on us, they won't let the others go to waste, and will eventually toss them up as well.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I hope so i am on rank 12 and it would be nice to get something for it.  Also the hole cards is the first 4 cards your delt and it would not be 4 of a kind since you can only use 2 from the first 4.

philinuk

i very much doubt the 1-6 badges will ever be released.if u look on certain badge sites u will see that the omaha 1-6 badges have been changed to new badges

Adacia

I've never been an ace at poker so could some1 please explain to me what it takes to get this badge? I don't grasp the 4 cards of same rank part. Thx in advance

Adacia

That's what I was thinking, but you confirmed it for me. Tyvm :)

Homer

Damn badges.....I'm sitting here singing badges badges badges to that stupid badger song. :-[

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Commander_Powell

Wow...  It was late, I was tired and copy and pasted that info right out of the book.  Now that I look at it... That's odd wording, isn't it?

I was thinking it meant the same suit.  I guess it's not, but I wonder why it doesn't just say 'four of a kind' instead of 'four hole cards of the same rank'...?

Hmm...  It's gone from sounding like an easy badge to get, to being one of the hardest.  Has anyone ever been dealt a four of a kind?  :-[

Homer

Homer

Quote from: Commander_Powell on April 19, 2005, 04:18:47 PM
Wow...  It was late, I was tired and copy and pasted that info right out of the book.  Now that I look at it... That's odd wording, isn't it?

I was thinking it meant the same suit.  I guess it's not, but I wonder why it doesn't just say 'four of a kind' instead of 'four hole cards of the same rank'...?

Hmm...  It's gone from sounding like an easy badge to get, to being one of the hardest.  Has anyone ever been dealt a four of a kind?  :-[

I've had 3 but not 4. >:(

Homer

I'm afraid your probably right. No one has checked in yet to say they got it.  :(

jessica

i got 4 fours no badge can someone plz tell me how we win this one.ive won the 2 other badges in there thanks.

jessica

i got 2 fours in my hand and 2 fours dealt to me in a row on 4th card dealt...i got them 2.lol this one will be tricky to get thanks for reply barb..

jessica

i mean i had 2 fours in my hand..then i got dealt another 2 fours.dealt to me but no badge

Homer

All 4 cards must be in the original 4 you are dealt. Hope that clears it up. ;)

jessica

no only got 2 then dealt other 2 later..so im guessing u need to get 4?in first hand

Adacia

I think the odds are best when playing in a private room with one other player. If any1 is game, pm me. I work from home and sleep whenever. I'll play pogo anytime lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview