This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Points Jungle Gin Challange

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

Im one of those ppl who is very , very , very bad @  gin  ...

II'm having a Friend help me with my badge that using a different computer.

Does anyone know the proper settings for the room to be set + how to get points faster ???

Room Settings -   Allow Oklahoma Gin ( to determine knock amount )   yes or no  ?

Allow knocking ?   yes or no

Multi Match  ?   yes or no      If yes , whats the best setting for this  ?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated  !!!!!

Thank You ,     SexyMamma

jrp

I go to a private room by myself  and just gin, no knocking, I seem to get more points that way, the bots are easy to beat most of the time, hope this helps O0

philinuk

i think the best way is to play oklahoma,as the challenge points are getting gin,oklamhoma points are worth double so may help u on yr way.700 point game setting would be best
i must admit im looking forward to this challenge as i love playing gin,i dont use auto for it and i always play real people not computers,but hey thats just me.but wish every1 good luck in 2moros challenges O0

Pogo Dalek

Pogo_Agogo

Playing Match game / Oklahoma and puter keeps kicking my arse!!!  Collected 28 pts so far and gave up for now.

DenMaster

I've never played jin before and just got the badge in 25 minutes with the fallowing setting:

Oklahoma
Knocking on
Multi Match

Hope this help anyone else get there badge.

CaliPogoBabe

i go into a room by myself and do not knock - get those tin heads almost every time......

gmc99ss

i knocked at every chance i had and got the badge within 30 minutes. it's really easy once you learn how to play, and i had never played gin before i had to look up the instructions on the internet to know what to look for in my hand of cards. the how to play on pogo sucked and didn't tell you really how to play. just the rules of their game.

now im bored, i did all my challenges yesterday morning.  :-[

homelessdog

Yep, with the Oklahama Gin setting you get double points anytime a Spade is the first card flipped up, so make sure that's set.

And make sure you play a multi-game match because in matches you get 20 bonus points for every single hand you win and 100 or 200 points for every match that you win.  Those bonus points rack up fast, so usually it's better to knock soon rather than hold off on getting gin, since you get 20 bonus points anyways.

EreIam

i played match games against the tins option no knock and  got it in about 40 min  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview