Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

someone from canada want to buy a pass but

Started by men19943,

Previous topic - Next topic

men19943

smiles29

yes along as your friends computer is fast enough to support the games of regular pogo, they will have no problems with club pogo.  i have a couple of good friends (that i met through pogo) that live in canada.  i also have a friend (that i also met on pogo) that lives in england - 2 from england actually,  one in holland - from the netherlands holland not holland michigan,  one that lives in australia, and one that lives in southern africa.  so yes, they can access club pogo from anywhere in the world.

and btw, for anyone who doesnt already know,  there are actually atleast a half a dozen different pogo sites.  in the different countries around the world there is a pogo site designed just for them and their country depending on what that countries regulations are for something like this.  how do i know this you ask?  somehow one day when trying to get into a game room that a friend was in i somehow got redirected to the german pogo site.  dont know how but i did. i nozied around the site for a few minutes b4 refreshing and getting back to the english pogo site and it was pretty cool, very different, but really cool.

anyway, i hope this answers your question.

DEANY

I'm from canada, pogo and club pogo both work fine up here or at least as well as they do for anybody else.   O0

smiles29

Quote from: DEANY on April 19, 2005, 08:18:04 PM
I'm from canada, pogo and club pogo both work fine up here or at least as well as they do for anybody else.   O0

and we all know what that is  ;).  lorl.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview