PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:41:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Star Trek: Enterprise "In A Mirror, Darkly"

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Ok, I know there must be some Trek Fans, and some fans who must have watched the latest, and I will say, part one of I think is the greatest Stories of the whole "ENTERPRISE" series, "IN A MIRROR, DARKLY", Part 1.

if you have seen it, what did you think...

Wasn't this the Greatest trek Story ever Told!

Have you listend to the Podcast yet???

Topher

Can't wait to see the episode, I tivo it, and watch it on Sunday.  I'm sooo sad, no more Star Trek.  It's too bad, because I thought this season they were finally getting it right.

beanie

Oh is this different than the Next Generation and Deep Space 9- I used to love those and watch the reruns they are showing now during the day on spike tv.  Havent seen the recent one.  Is it really good?  I used to like the one with Captain Kirk when I was little but those seem so silly now lol. ;D

TexasHoney

Trekie fans? OMG my daughter and I attended the Las Vegas Hilton Convention last July. We had our pic taken with Mr. Spock. LOL My daughter wouldn't wash her hand for 1 whole day because he held it, LMAO.  We had a ball there.  I would suggest if you are ever in Vegas to go to the Hilton and go through the Star Trek Experience. Its great.

Pogo Dalek

I did the ST Experience! It was Interesting!

The Detail that they went through to Create the NG Bridge, Hallways, Borg, it was Awesome!

Even got to do the Bein a trek Episode, Where I got to Kick Kirk's Butt!

Stinky

My husband called me at work to say that he had started taping this episode. LOL
I saw it when I got home and I have to agree, it's one of the best I have ever seen. Too bad he missed the first few minutes of it on the tape. I think he was in shock as to what he was seeing. I am so gonna miss Star Trek! I have been to two conventions here in San Antonio..one even had William Shatner..a rare thing.
Can't wait to see how this one ends.

nushooz

just one word- wierd lol. But I must agree this was the best season yet, to bad its the last, maybe Sci-Fi channel will pick it up and re-start it?
I did like their BattleStar Galitica, that season ender suprised me when the Cylon chick shot the commander.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview