Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies Rooms?

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Does anyone know what is going on with Squelchies, as there are just as many rooms open for this game as there is in Lottso?  I don't want to be a rumor starter but could something be in the works very shortly?  As much as I'd love new badges to work on, I only have 3 games completed and would feel like I'm sinking if they added more now...lol. 

texan

squelchies is not a fav of mine lol....dang game always seems to make me sleepy..but being the Badge-a-holic and pogo addict that i am,and being there are no 12 step programs for either...i will be there with caffeine in one hand and no doze in the other to acheive said badges if they come to pass lol
Hugs
Tex

Motley

Thanks Barb and Thanks Bob for posting those badges!  I like the looks of those, mainly because I have a fascination for sea life.  But that does not mean I like Squelchies.   ;D

Lady Golden Eagle

Bob do you think they will be adding those badges to Squelchies?
I love the badges, not to crazy about the game, I too went over to
look and couldn't believe all the rooms. Any ideas as to when you think
this will start?

O0

philinuk

ok pogo is finally up.but no badges for squelchies,have checked my badge album but no changes :(

behindmymonitor

I too, have a fascination with sea life.....cooked to perfection with a  bottle or two of fine wine.  :P

behindmymonitor

Just seen this in Pogo.

Squelchies Makes a Splash

Play this undersea puzzle favorite and earn a sunken treasure's worth of shiny new ranks and rank badges! Use your quick wits along with well-placed power-ups to defeat an ever-growing onslaught of squishy sea creatures. Match Squelchies by color to clear them from the board and earn a bonus round!

· Dive deep to earn 50 new ranks and 5 new spectacular rank badges!
· New game enhancements means smoother and faster gameplay
· Create combos and use special powerups for even bigger token payouts

PogoGal

I looked and looked but didn't find that info on pogo.where did u see it. :o

behindmymonitor

I logged in with a non member account and when i clicked on Squelchies it gave me the page with the info
i posted , trying to entice me to become a club member i guess  :P

cjdevil

I just logged in under a non member name and found the info that behindmymom said. At the top it did say Coming Soon

philinuk

i expect that will be added on to members home page later today then.pogo usually updates latest news a few hours after coming back up from maintenance

eajcfoots

So, now pogo is givin info about games with badges to non members and leaving us out of the loop. And we are the ones that actually pay to get badges................ How rude?!?!?!?!?!?! :-[ >:( But, guess thats pogo for ya............LOL

Motley

Quote from: eajcfoots on April 26, 2005, 09:48:57 AM
So, now pogo is givin info about games with badges to non members and leaving us out of the loop. And we are the ones that actually pay to get badges................ How rude?!?!?!?!?!?! :-[ >:( But, guess thats pogo for ya............LOL

Don't feel bad, it's Pogo trying to rope more suckers....oops, players into joining...lol, since they already have our money they could care less if we know about new ranks.  They have to keep things consistent.   >:D

philinuk

fyrebreather

well, the badges and such are announced in latest news as "coming soon"...so tomorrow?

philinuk

on coming soon page on pogo
Squelchies is getting ranks and rank badges soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We love Squelchies, yes we do. We love Squelchies, how 'bout YOU?!

...And we would love Squelchies even more if it had ranks and rank badges! We think you would, too. Soon everyone's favorite under-the-sea puzzle game will include fifty (50!!) ranks and 5 rank badges, too.

"What are the ranks?" you say. We're not telling. It's a secret. You'll just have to wait and see!

Stay tuned, the new and improved Squelchies is coming soon -- only on Club Pogo!

scooby33671

i just looked on coming soon and said

We love Squelchies, yes we do. We love Squelchies, how 'bout YOU?!

...And we would love Squelchies even more if it had ranks and rank badges! We think you would, too. Soon everyone's favorite under-the-sea puzzle game will include fifty (50!!) ranks and 5 rank badges, too.

"What are the ranks?" you say. We're not telling. It's a secret. You'll just have to wait and see!

Stay tuned, the new and improved Squelchies is coming soon -- only on Club Pogo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview