Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thunderpopper Question

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Morning pogoers
The thunderpopper works so well I try not to use it much because my name is always in lights and will be all over the high score list, I have it set on level 3 with play every game.
I think an option to leave say 7-10 balloons would be great.
Could progress through the ranks and not be too obvious.
Just my 2 tokens worth.
But it is a heck of a token amassing auto. O0
The "Capt."

Libra

Homer?  I have an old version of thunderpopper at home that I like better than the new one. I didn't register it (I don't know why...) and I'm wondering if I can still register it?

Thanks!

Homer

Quote from: Libra on August 23, 2006, 01:51:14 PM
Homer?  I have an old version of thunderpopper at home that I like better than the new one. I didn't register it (I don't know why...) and I'm wondering if I can still register it?

Thanks!

Email badgehelp@aol.com and ask them. You might include your receipt and registration code to save on time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 02:08:32 PM

Thanks!

Email badgehelp@aol.com and ask them. You might include your receipt and registration code to save on time.

Okie dokie.  Thanks, Homer.  O0

Homer

Quote from: Libra on August 23, 2006, 02:28:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2006, 02:08:32 PM

Thanks!

Okie dokie.  Thanks, Homer.  O0

Your welcome.  :/\ :/\ :/\ :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Oh Man! I would have been lying in the floor puking over today's Red Dice Poppit challenge except for Thunderpopper!!!

Turned that baby on last night around 4 AM when I went to bed, and had 65 red dice this AM when I woke up. EVERYONE in the room I was in was griping and bitching. I just smiled.
Of course, I got almost no tokens because no matter HOW SLOW you set Thunderpopper, Pogo is now not giving credit but for about 50 tokens per game. They've " detected" Thunderpopper users pretty accurately, it seems. I cleared all my Java stuff and everything but still got 50 tokens or so for a fully popped game every time, LOLOL.

I am a BADGE ADDICT, not a TOKEN MONGER!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview