Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong

Started by misty2u,

Previous topic - Next topic

misty2u

this morning i was playing word jong & right before pogo shut down i was at the bonus round where 3 monkeys are i selected happiness lol then it gave me my score & quote like it does all the time , the quote said something to the effect of  people who use auto bet never win, has anyone else seen this?

Motley

I've heard of that saying, although, it wasn't me who got it.  Speaking of fortunes, last month my husband called from where he was working and said that his Chinese fortune was, "Cheaters never win."  I laughed and said, "no, but they get their badges faster."   >:D

Pogo_Agogo

ya know that's enough to creep anyone out, to get a "fortune' like that. Now I know better than to believe crap like that but some people who are computer illiterate and don't know much would probably think they have spyware or would believe that they ARE being watched by Pogo.
::)

Motley

Ahhh....but young grasshoppas, you are being watched by Pogo and their new legion of SAPP (Self-Appointed Pogo Police). 

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: Motley on April 26, 2005, 10:14:00 AM
Ahhh....but young grasshoppas, you are being watched by Pogo and their new legion of SAPP (Self-Appointed Pogo Police). 

Oh, they are called SAPP....I always thought they were PMS (Pogo's Many Snitches)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview