Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getting Reported

Started by TexasHoney,

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasHoney

Hi. I am really mad at a person who reported me for forwarding an email to them. I joiined 3 other members of this forum for a game of cards a few months ago and put them on my friends list. I inadvertently sent one of them an email that was forwarded to me. Instead of emailing me and saying please don't send me any more of these emails, they stated " I have reported you". What was that? I have since deleted all the other 3 members and I will not be helping them with any further badges. What happened to courtesy these days.

I sincerely apologize for a mistake but all you had to do was advise me. Anyways thanks for letting me vent.

BTW I usually dont' forward emails I receive on Pogo to anyone other then a close circle of friends that I know won't mind or send me things. So this really was a mistake.

PrincessKate

I'm with you, Max.  But, I have started notifying people to take me off their list, if they are going to send me any forwards.  I find that I can block them, but the rest of their moronic friends are now hitting reply to all.  That is one button that pogo should take out of the message options.  I think it would solve a lot of spam messages taking up space, and a lot of grief for those of us that are blocking 2 or more people a day. 

Homer

Mmmmmmm SPAM! Made from the stuff they wouldn't put in scrapple. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

missy

i agree..i hate the reply all button.  I dont mind gettin 1 forward or something, but I have one person on my list who sends 6 out at one time.  Sending 1 a day is alot better than 6 at once.

nushooz

I ABSOLUTLY HATE THAT FREAKING REPLY ALL Thing! That's one button I wish was never invented!
I also agree with ya'll on the petitions, chain letters and hoax virus forwards, those get sent to my delete file. I have never forwarded one of those things and never will. But I also haven't reported anyone that sends me them either.

CaliPogoBabe

i'm with you all.  i never forward or reply to any of those, and i too am so sick of the reply all!!!  ok so i am your pogo friend or you sent me an angel or blessing or whatever - that is so nice, but must i get 50 in my inbox at once from people i do not know.  i just mark check all and delete!!  never report, never block...  do the same with my email......  i appreciate the kind gesture, but it obvioulsy does not work, these good luck things and blessings and more, for i'm still broke, i'm still sick and i have horrible luck........  please make them stop!!!  lol lol lol   >:(

aussie_wombat

I seem to recall that there is a button of some sort in pogo messanger thingy that allows to to stop messages from any one not on ya friends list.....i not looked lately to see if it there or not...but i don't get anything from any one not on friends list.....hope this helps some one out..

Man who rides bike will have two wheels in motion

IndianLover

Quote from: aussie_wombat on April 28, 2005, 05:22:05 AM
I seem to recall that there is a button of some sort in pogo messanger thingy that allows to to stop messages from any one not on ya friends list.....i not looked lately to see if it there or not...but i don't get anything from any one not on friends list.....hope this helps some one out..

Actually when you go into your message screen on pogo, go into your "preferences" there is where you can set to allow messages only from your friends on your "friends list". And for me for those few friends on my list that send those annoying mails i put them on my blocked senders list. They remain on my friends list so i can still go play with them. 

Awhile ago i had sent mail to everyone asking them to stop sending spams, rumors, and other annoying things. However since that didn't go over to well this was the easiest. By using the "block senders" is all that does to your friends on your friends list is tell them that your mailbox is "full" that way you don't see it and they get a taste of their own medicine when it goes back to them.  O0

Hope it helps, it works great for me, hagd!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview