Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Updates On Autos

Started by fancyfreefeet,

Previous topic - Next topic

fancyfreefeet

It seems like there has been several autos updated and there is hardly any mention of the updates here (in other words, they are silent updates).  There is nothing in the latest news on Badgehelp of any updates.  I just found out about an update called Solo (from Badgehelp) for First Class Solitaire, but no mention of it here.  Isn't that what this site is about, to keep people informed of any new and even updated autos?????  Just wondering how come we aren't keeping better informed. 

Mayhem

We are planning to add a new post in the announcements section that will keep you guys updated on what's new.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fancyfreefeet

That will be nice, because there has been several updates, just happen to stumble on them when I restored computers

smiles29

i agree that would be nice and very informational.  you have my vote on it.   O0 O0

fancyfreefeet

What happened to announcing as the autos get updated??????  I haven't noticed any posts announcing the updates on several of the autos, seems like when a person posts that they are having problems with the update, is the first I ever see a post on it.  I am sure I am not the only one, but I come to the forum looking for any updates or when challenges come out, what posts there are on suggestions in getting the challenges done or if anyone is having problems. 

If this is a forum site more or less for the badgehelp auto programs, please post as any new updates come available.  I do notice that it is sometimes in the News Box, but would be more helpful if there was a post on it.  I come to the forum first before I go to the badgehelp site itself and they don't always post anything new in their Latest News section either. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview