PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 03:27:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell auto comming soon!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

We've waited years for this auto. I don't think a few more hours/days will hurt.  ;)

Element

Quote from: Pcheats on April 12, 2004, 04:27:11 PM
We've waited years for this auto. I don't think a few more hours/days will hurt.  ;)

Yes i agree Pcheats  8)

wutupkid

i guess some of us forgot to mention we have the patience of a 5 year old.  :P   :D

Element

Quote from: Element on April 11, 2004, 10:40:03 PM
Theres nothing we can do...lol we can all be impatient and demand that the auto be fully completed by tomorrow but theres just simply nothing we can do  :- we cant magically make the programmers work in super speed  lol patience is virtue  8)

the only reason iIvegot patience is as ive stated eearlier :- Impatience gets us no where but still being impatient lol :P  8)

cws176

Its been a little while since i logged on. Hopefully this program is ready today.

kizzakad

i keep getting an error with free cell cheat, saying it has encounted a problem and needs to close, and every time i re open it, the same thing happens
it the send report , dont send  thing

LuLu

Same here, only with mine it worked for awhile and I won a few games.  Now I can't get it started again.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

If you get an error, simply close payday paycheck and click "new game" on the freecell game.

It appears only certain puzzles generate a GPF error.

There is no need to close the freecell game like previous stated (unless you keep getting the error of course).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LuLu

Yes, I've tried the Beta 7 version.  I will try Mayhem's suggestion and see what happens.  Thanks!

Blue Aquarius

I used the auto for freecell and had the error come up.  I cleared out the auto then hit new game and brought the auto back up and it worked fine after that.  I got the badge in 20 minutes.  I am so thankful for the auto on this one because it took a matter of minutes to where I would have probably been in there most of the afternoon.   ;)

LuLu

Yep, I finally got it too in no time.  No more errors for me.....yippeeeee!

Mayhem

Glad to hear it worked out for you guys!

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Mayhem on June 09, 2004, 09:59:06 AM
If you get an error, simply close payday paycheck and click "new game" on the freecell game.

It appears only certain puzzles generate a GPF error.

There is no need to close the freecell game like previous stated (unless you keep getting the error of course).

You may need to go back through the code or whatever and look up the Ace of Clubs.  When this card is in the front row, I get the error.  I have been paying close attention and have narrowed it down.

I really hope this helps.

- Jeff

Mayhem

Barret

Ok here is what I have discovered and I hope this helps. I wrote down the results of the front most cards through 4 errors and found similarities, here are my results. Hopefully something can be made of this. The top card would be the left most in the game, the bottom one on the list would be the right most.

1st crash          2nd crash       3rd crash    4th crash

10 clubs           2 spades         j club         scratch
q diamonds       ace clubs        4 club        7 spade
9 hearts           9 hearts          a heart       k heart
4 clubs             7 clubs           5 heart       j diamond
8 diamonds       K clubs           9 heart       j spade
10 spades         K spades        q spade      q club
ace diamonds    4 diamonds     6 club        scratch
5 clubs             Q diamonds    scratcher    4 club

Similarities I found:

all 4 games had queens
3 of 4 games had 9s
those 3 9s were all hearts
all 4 games had 4s
3 of those 4s were clubs
the 3rd card was a heart in all 4 games.

I hope that helps to maybe narrow things down a little bit.
Also to note on the Ace of clubs comment, it did crash when the ace of clubs was the 2nd card, but when it was the first and 7th it didn't crash.

SoaringUSAEagle

I was noticing the same thing about the Queens.... and most of the games have wilds when it wont work for me.

gettysrevenge

Neat names by all however just a simple payme would be good and easy name to remember for payday and what a funny!!   or payme4free!  lol   And whats up with this wordz everyone refers or talks about I keep wondering huh duh  Remember support your local therapist and now an update I am a therapist dream  I now get to be tested with the ink blotter cards and such.  Only thing i told them was I wasn't into any shock treatment like One Flew Over the Coo Coo's Nest  So the saga continues and dont forget this  always ask to pay full retail lmfao  Im their dream patient cause I dont fit in any of their squares  I a circle they should just join me they will need help after they figure out I cant be figured out HAHAH   payme4free  yea  funny Welcome all new members!!  Getttysrevenge signature  (_!_)  is that legal  ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bob@pogopal

I don't think pot will do that to you. I suspect there was something else involved...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview