PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 05:20:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell auto comming soon!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barret

Lmao. There is certainly something going on there. Whatever they are on, I don't think I want it! Freaky...lol

Barret

Oh yeah, was going to post something else and forgot lol. There's 2 features I think would be nice to see in future payday versions. I don't know how payday solves exactly so  the first might be very hard or impossible, the 2nd shouldn't be too hard. The 1st I'd like to see is a "think timer" you know like bubble buster has, so it does the best possible solution after x seconds, the 2nd thing is to have an option where it hits new game if it solves with more than 150 moves (or possibly whaver number the user types in). This way you could both get your name to flash more often, and, more importantly not have a lot of wasted time if it solves in 300+ moves. Well those are my ideas anyway, think it's possible to see in the future?

ZaLandCruiser

I think they have tried making a thinking timer LIKE BB7 but not sure they are gonna do it. No i dont think that they will make it so it would press new game when its More Than 300 moves.
  All in all i think they are doing an outstanding job! Because, we have been waiting for Years for an auto for freecell and we have one now so... This will probably be in Beta for a long while but im up for the wait  :P.
  I think that the best virsion of PaydayPaycheck is (so far) Alpha Virsion 2 but, thats probably because, my computers are lower in memory than most.
  My favorite Improvment is adding how many moves its gonna take to finish the game, then i can figure out if i should push new game or not. Well Done Mayhem.

bob@pogopal

QuoteOh yeah, was going to post something else and forgot lol.

Now THAT sounds more like too much pot! lol

The solver generally solves the hands in about a millisecond or so (I haven't actually measured but it is really fast). Thus the BB-ish timer option would not do much.

I will keep the other suggestion in mind, but the new solver seldom takes more than 200 moves.

ZaLandCruiser

All the games i played today with the auto were avaraged out to be (around) 187 Moves pritty good job.  ;).

gettysrevenge

Quote from: bob@pogopal on March 21, 2004, 12:02:41 PM
I kinda like 'freecell freeloader' or 'payday freeloader', myself.
You are the Man  so here is my 2 cents i shop here  I support here this web site - So i think the name paymecellme  I dont know about any letters or who has what thats the nice think about LOYALTYS  thats getty for ya  I learned my lesson poofoo buddy it sits there and i like a little fun in a name and theres a smile in mine heeheehee gettysrevenge keep up all the fine work

bob@pogopal

Did I hear you say "put me in a cell" ? That might not be a bad idea. lol

Should we conduct a poll?

All those who think Getty should be locked up say Aye!
All those who think Getty should be encouraged to wander at large say Nay!

lol

Barret

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey you guys have done a great job with payday and once the bugs are worked out it'll be wonderful. I was just making some suggestions, and, I want to be able to beat my fiance LOL! She has never played a game in more than 150 moves, and usually gets it in 80-100 moves, very rarely over 130, so yeah I just wanna beat her and not have to play the game myself for years and be an expert like her haha. But anyway, yeah you have done good and I wasn't saying it is bad or anything. ALthough it has a few bugs, beta 7 is a great improvement I think. Keep up the good work.

Mayhem

Thanks ZaLandCruiser .. but i can't take all the credit.

Without Bob's reader, this solver would be useless.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ZaLandCruiser

Quote from: Mayhem on June 15, 2004, 09:23:49 AM
Thanks ZaLandCruiser .. but i can't take all the credit.

Without Bob's reader, this solver would be useless.
Your Welcome Mayhem
Also would like to thank you Bob, you did an outstanding job  ;).

gettysrevenge

Quote from: PogoPal on June 14, 2004, 10:05:41 AM
wayyyy too much pot smoking
Quote from: PogoPal on June 14, 2004, 10:05:41 AM
wayyyy too much pot smoking
Well i can tell ya this much it not weed and its a whole lot better but I like keeping everyone on their toes  hee hee hee  And I like the comments keepin guessin thats what i say am i in trouble  :'(

I R 1337

I think PDPCK.exe needs to have a option to make it replay moves, see if it does that it wont show under like "yourscreename has jsut won in 100 moves!" and if it make more moves that wont happen ;)

bob@pogopal

I R 1337

No, i mean in the general area though i have often seen my s/n in the bottom quite often lol

gettysrevenge

Quote from: bob@pogopal on June 14, 2004, 02:25:04 PM
Did I hear you say "put me in a cell" ? That might not be a bad idea. lol

Should we conduct a poll?

All those who think Getty should be locked up say Aye!
All those who think Getty should be encouraged to wander at large say Nay!

lol
NO WAY DUDE AND DUDETTES.  I can remain quiet if ya all want.  And if ya dont want me here I can leave and not come back... to bad I thought this place was the one and only.  What I take or not take is my decision and well talk to the hand ok lol  I take meds for a reason. And no i dont share hahaha

bob@pogopal

We don't want anyone to leave. I was just being a smartass. (It's in my nature.)

The punctuation does help, though!  ;)

honeypyye

We LOVE you Bob!!!!!!

bob@pogopal

That's the most adorable kisser! (Everyone in unison: Ahhhhh! Ain't that sweet!)

I love you too Honeypyye!

Element

Quote from: cgbcody on June 15, 2004, 06:59:10 PM
I think PDPCK.exe needs to have a option to make it replay moves, see if it does that it wont show under like "yourscreename has jsut won in 100 moves!" and if it make more moves that wont happen ;)

No way i can beat freecell games faster than you would believe (as many others also). As i said before if people are really concerened with it that much pogopal should just easily put an option to not start the freecell game until it knows it wont win in under 90-100 moves. Besides some of the time it says how many tokens you won instead, but if anything pogopal/bob/mayhem should just make the auto solve the game in as less moves as possible  ;) Just my opinion

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview