PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo is looking to shine the spotlight on you!!

Started by greendog,

Previous topic - Next topic

greendog

Are you a fan of Pogo.com? Do you love Pogoâ,,¢ games and want everyone to know about it? Now is your chance to tell everyone on Pogoâ,,¢ about yourself and why you play on Pogo.com. We’re looking for players to place in the upcoming Pogoâ,,¢ Player Spotlight so if you want to strut your stuff, then send us an email with your screen name and tell us why you are a fan of Pogo.com to spotlight@pogo.com.

I am still debating on this one.....spotlight what how many times we used an auto?  lol ;D

Topher

Adacia

p.p.p. = pogo pimping praise >:D

I love club pogo because I'm misunderstood. :P I get to strut my pretty badges and ugly ones too. :P  I love getting hate chat from people in bingo whether I share or not. The automated help responses are the next best thing to meter maids. (j/k)

Lol. I'm in a silly mood this morning. It could be fun to try and make the spotlight, though I too will pass.

Agent Jones

haha, definitely sounds like an excuse to audit people. Pogo staff scares me almost as much as cops.

Token Dude

They should have more badges for hold em, there are only 2 special game badges and then the occasional weeekly challenge one. they should have badges for ranks or at least a token reward.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview