PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo_Steve

Started by lingochamp45,

Previous topic - Next topic

lingochamp45

Hi all, does anyone know who this pogo steve guy is? ??? I've never seen him, but someone told me to put him on my friends list and if he comes in the room, get out. Does anyone have any info on him?

Jeffer

Pogo Steve is one of the "Pogo police" that have been known to boot players for using autos.  Steve is one of the more zealous ones.  If you're not using an auto you are A-OK.

If you search the forum, there is a list of all known Pogo police.  I myself have never encountered one.

corvettegurl

I seen him in WordWhomp.. but it hasn't been in a long time.  I also have him on my friends list, have alot of the names even PogoHoliday (Anyone remember that one) ;D  Havent seen any of them on in a while...tho I did see PogoMarcelle in Poppit recently.  I know somewhere on this forum there is a list of alot of the names.

chetta

steve will go in a room and say hi all, and if people reply with a hi he will say something about hey there are really people in here and then he will start chatting i have been in rooms with him, chatting with the auto on full blast, but i never play my autos 24/7 or when im not around...i watch my stats, if im winning to many games i just lose a few, here and there

xxfroggiexx

Alittle help where I could get all the names to the police, I tried lookin thur here an no luck  :'(
thank you O0

xxfroggiexx

xxfroggiexx

so basically if someone has the name pogo and a _ in there name an playin in a room, watch out for them? but i copied all of them ,just in case also!, And thank you the heads up everyone O0

nascar fan

Mayhem

They have been removed. It's against our rules to post pogo screen names in the public fourm.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

I have seen Pogo_Steve come into rooms that I was playing a game in and he seemed to be friendly and held a conversation with many people in the room.  I did not talk to him, but he was very nice to the people who talked to him and asked him questions.  I am sure he is just doing his job, but he was not a ugly, firebreathing, inconsiderate person.
Bree

nushooz

Quote from: Mayhem on April 30, 2005, 08:55:50 PM
They have been removed. It's against our rules to post pogo screen names in the public fourm.

Wise policy, but why hasnt Pogo_S*** name been removed as well then? Just wondering :)

Mayhem

Pogo_Steve is a well known admin on pogo. The list that was removed because it contained names I have never seen before.

nushooz

Ok so basically the rule is that if its a WELL KNOWN admin. its ok to post his/her name?
I agree with your policy of not posting their names here, specially since they like to monitor these forums.

Mayhem

It's best to PM an admin before you decide to post any names.

Jeffer

Since it was the subject of the post, and a well known subject I replied.  I will take note and avoid doing so in the future.

Man, I've been a pain the last couple of days.  I apologize to the admins and developers for my errors recently...

smiles29

i guess i am a fortunate one coz i havent seen any of them in a room i have been in except pogo_holiday in 2003 when we were all chasing him/her around trying to win free pogo stuff.

well hagd e1.

Buster

The genuine pogo people with "Pogo" as part of their name have a blue 'star-like' badge in front of their name.  I can't remember the proper name for it.  But if you see Pogo_Steve you will know what I mean.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview