PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:34:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best amount of tokens to cash in for a prize drawing?

Started by Token Dude,

Previous topic - Next topic

Token Dude

Hello everyone, about a week ago i decided that I would finally cash in some tokens for the 50$ daily prize drawing. I cashed in 800,000 and lost. I was a little surprised,but then I woke up to reality, lol. If i would have won that would have been great, but what do you guys think would be the best amount to cash in to even stand a chance? thanks for reading, and god luck in the drawings! :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D O0

Motley

I don't enter them because I have bad luck...not at winning money, but I'd probably win and then get audited.  Not because I'd be dumb enough to claim it but my husband would be the one to read my mail and then try to claim it.  Sometimes we get all cornfused and accidentally play on the wrong account.  He won't log himself out and then I'll get bummed when I've collected 10 artifacts in Tri-Peaks and realize it wasn't my account.   >:(

But good luck in the drawings. ;D

Adacia

I cashed in 25 million last year. I lost and I just don't care anymore lol ???

Agent Jones

Whoa, how do you lose when cashing in 25 mil? It's gotta be rigged. It's a conspiracy.

jrp

I put in 100000 for the monthly drawing for the past 3 years and nothing yet, I too thank it is a joke

misty2u

it doesn't matter if you put 1 token in or 8 million, pogo sent me an email , name is picked randomly,computer generated so whatever name  it stops at ......that is the lucky person.

misty2u

mind you with 250,000-300,000 players everyday, the odds are astronomical

Token Dude

well thank you for your answerws guys! I guess the drawing are just like the 1 million token give away and jackpot spins...their rigged, lol :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview