PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Transferring Tokens

Started by csw621,

Previous topic - Next topic

csw621

What is the fastest way to transfer 60,000 tokens from one account to another?

Jeffer

A private "Super Rollers" table in one of the poker games.  This works quickest in Texas Hold'em, but any of the poker games will do. 
Just raise and fold until enough tokens have been transfered.  Obviously, it's very important to use a private table.

Keep in mind that Pogo is aware of this, and is using suspected "token laundering" as a means to deny JP and Prize payments.  Apparently some accounts have been closed as well.

csw621

The problem is that I only have 60,000 tokens in the one account, and that means I can only do it in the 5,000 token (High Rollers) room, which would take approximately forever.

Jeffer

Omaha has a 50k super rollers room.  Not as fast as Holdem, but better than the high rollers room...

csw621

Wow, I never even saw Omaha before. I've been waiting for a high stakes poker game somewhere between 5,000 and 125,000. Thanks.

csw621

Why does it say I need 100,000 tokens to play with a 50,000 token stake?

Jeffer

I don't know.  I'd guess it's Pogo trying to protect players from losing their entire bankroll. I'm sorry...:(

Homer

Thunder Popper would get you enough tokens pretty quickly. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

another game i found that works good for token dumping.  it takes a few minutes but works very well and isnt very suspicious, and that would be high stakes pool.  i have done that a few times.  that game is non club  and whose to say that other sn didnt honestly lose?
well hope this helps any.  gl everyone.

homelessdog

transferring 60,000 tokens wouldn't take long.

I transferred a million tokens in a short period of time.  But yes, you do have to start in the smaller rooms until you have enough money to enter the bigger rooms.  Just keep moving up to rooms as you get enough tokens.  You need twice as many tokens as the deposit in order to enter a room.

tokenair

please explain to me what transferring token is. :-\ i haven't a clue as to what this is.
thanks
tokenair

tokenair

taken from someone else's account or your own 2nd account

behindmymonitor

What is the point of transfering tokens ? 1 token is worth the same as 10 million , nothing but whatever rocks your world.....

tokenair

Barbara,
you got time to explain in detail how to do this. not that i would do it  >:D

thanks
tokenair

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview