Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thanks

Started by Betty Boop,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

I would like to take the time to thank all the people here at pogo cheats and badgehelp who make playing pogo easier....there are so many who are quick to complain when something doesn't work right, but not alot who come back and say thanks....To Mayhem and Pcheats, thanks for keeping this forum going....To Oscar, thanks for Badgehelp, To Homer, your wit and willingness to help are beyond words...and finally to Barbara, who is in my opinion is the best member here hands down. Your wit has had me laughing till I cry more times than I can ever remember. Your willingness to help your fellow members is truly outstanding.Thanks to all of you for making my days better and brighter for having joined this forum.It truly is a pleasure to know all of you and I look forward to coming here each and every day....

:D    :-*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Betty Boop

Barb,

I just started squelchies today...am at rank 4....ill do your squelchies if you finish my WWW...im on z12 and burnt out..... O0

Betty Boop

no its not, i have been playing on hard so it went pretty quickly...you get 11 points for every round....but its going to take alot longer the higher you go.....and its booooooooooring...cant wait for the new update for EE...

Motley

Betty that is so kind of you to say Thanks to people here.  Good luck on Squelchies and WWW.  I still haven't stepped foot in that room since I finished the game.  I'm on rank 4 of Squelchies and all I have to say is this:  I'd rather run through Hell in a gasoline bikini than play anymore of that game.

Betty Boop

thanks for the well wishes on www and squelchies....and I will go back to WWW just need a bit of a break....and what a visual I had of you running thru hell in your gasoline bikini....hey!!! a new weight loss plan!!!!!!!!

smiles29

yeppers.  if your running EE i have found that it likes to stop completing the puzzles and starts losing anywhere between waves 4-6 and i have to reset game to wave one.  also if u want credit for the bonus round you have to play that round yourself because EE does not play bonus round - unless i have some settings set wrong, if so someone please help me set it right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview