PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:59:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dont play people with low ratings

Started by sdunkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

sdunkin

I dont know how this can be.... i played this one guy that had a extremely low checkers rating i think it was 0 but he won and our ratings didnt change and i won one and the ratings never changed that way......and by the way it was a rated game lol

nichole9180

well if his rating was 0 how could your rating go up? you cant take any points from 0 to add to yours!

Motley

It's basically the same in all rated games and Pogo puts this in their How To Play Section of the games:   Rated games where the difference between opponents ratings is greater than 600 will not affect the players ratings. This is to prevent more experienced player from taking advantage of new players.

So, yeah if you want to build points don't play people when the difference between your ratings is more than 600.

smiles29

that is very true, but the person who one and had the lower rating thier rating shoulda gone up.  i have noticed that when i play someone with a very low rating - in any rated game - their rating goes up and mine goes down quite a bit but if i win im lucky to go up 1 pt.  so go figure.

FlipFlipGAMEOVER

wow come on guys the 600 point rules been around forever, and even if there wasnt the rule you'd have to beat the guy like 40-1 just to break even lol. i usually dont play more then 100 spread if im tryin to gain rate

sdunkin

that explains it, actualluy i usually play people with higher ratings and that nite i was losing like every game so i thought i would just win against a begginer but that didnt seem to happen. Thanx for the input everyone O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview