PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:09:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How can i make alot of tokens fast

Started by triko13,

Previous topic - Next topic

triko13

RocknRollGirl

Play all the games for a long time.......LOL.   ;)
Bree

smiles29

bobbysbackup

Of course.... you have to be good at Turbo 21 to make tokens fast at it.... or... use an auto.... which I don't do...

For me, the best game, non-auto, for me to win points on is Need for Speed -- can get 500 + spin in the hundreds + car damage bonus up to 100 tokens... all for a 3 minute race.  So, I usually get close to 1000 each race I play.  Payday Freecell, which I'm also really good at gives quite a bit of tokens on the spin.... but to be good at it, I usually take each game slow, so I don't get tokens as fast.

Slots can pay out good, but they're unpredictable.

touitsjesse

put on an dark ski mask and hold up the pogo national bank...while your at it can you grab me a toaster?

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: touitsjesse on May 12, 2005, 10:55:11 PM
put on an dark ski mask and hold up the pogo national bank...while your at it can you grab me a toaster?

That is to funny, touitsjesse.  And I hope while he is at it he can get me a electric can opener......hahahahahahaha!!!

Adacia

I'm with Bobby. I can make mega tokens on Need For Speed. That's actually my fav game as listed in profile.
  I make tokens out the arse from Turbo 21 and www too. It just depends on what you are good at. I could care less for autos and tokens are about the same.

RocknRollGirl

OK, I am not going to be funny about this anymore and tell you what makes the most tokens for me.  It is Turbo 21 and Word Whomp and they both can bring a lot of tokens for you stash.  If its more tokens you want stick with Turbo 21, mega tokies there.
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview