PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:36:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Warning when Playing Poppit

Started by sneekysnake,

Previous topic - Next topic

sneekysnake

Please be careful when using auto playing Poppitt.  People in the rooms are reporting people who are making the top high scores.  Friend of mine was banned today because she was using the auto program, her name was the only one on the high score chart.  I have heard from other friends of mine also that they know people who have the auto program and have also been banned.   If you play poppit, don't leave it running and be careful of the people around you.  Right now Poppit is the only game out there we get the most tokens from in a fast amount of time and others in the room are starting to notice it. 

Just wanted to warn everyone.  EA is taking this seriously and looking into anyone who has been reported on their game audits. 

smiles29

wow.  but pogo has warned everyone in their community news section of the latest news page.  but still,  wow!

ty for the heads up sneekysnake.

Motley

Exactly Barb, I do the same thing and that is why it is taking me forever to get those Poppit badges.  I still don't understand why people think they are improving everyone else's lives by reporting other players.  I still believe it comes down to jealousy, afraid that the next guy will have something before you do.  But, yes, it is foolish to dominate the high score list for an entire hour.  I still do my checks...play on Easy, wait for the Play Again screen, check High Scores and proceed from there.  Before they fixed the flasher it wasn't so obvious, but now that you are flashing your high score for all to see every 10 seconds is going to put a target on your head.

Betty Boop

taking me awhile too....i go in and win one and lose 2...and after 10 games im in another room and i dont play every day....just a shame and its that way on almost every game you play now

sdunkin

yah thanx for the info ill watch out ;D              I love these new smileys :P

Jeffer

Yep, I think I'm gonna work on some other games I need to finish for the time being.  I think I can just play poopit manually at work and get a good background of bad stats for the time being.  I've noticed the average win rate is between 15 and 25% in the rooms.

It's a shame.  The programmers put out a great product and unfortunately it's TOO good for the time being.  Perhaps the next revision can have a "dumb" feature that mimics average play.  While I can set the auto be "semi-dumb", it would still invite snitches, unless it is baby sat constantly.

In no way am I complaning.  It's just that the snitches have focused on poppit and the rooms are just too hot for the current auto..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview