PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:56:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit mobile

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

hereatic555

hi when i was looking in badge central on pogo i noticed a new thing when i went to search for a certain game and badge it said poppit mobile does any one have any info on this game or will this be put on peoples phones?? ??? ??? O0

bobbysbackup

I don't have any other information for you about what it is... but I see that there is a Turbo 21 mobile and Tri-Peaks mobile listed as well.

smiles29

wow!!!!!!!!   what will they think of next.    8)

Guardian Angel

Poppit!™

Product Description
Pogo™ Mobile is a collection of simple, appealing, and challenging games that rewards players for their skill and determination. The online versions of the games have made Pogo.com the #1 online gaming destination in the world.

Featuring unique themes and characters, a combined points system for gaining rank and rewards, cash and prizes, and a scoreboard, Pogo games provide hours of fun for gamers of all types and stripes.

In the hit game Poppit!, you must connect balloons of the same color to pop them and clear the board. Burst all the bonus balloons along the way and unlock prizes to win. If you clear all but five balloons or less, you earn bonus tokens!

Key Features
·   Puzzle Popping Pleasure: Simple yet engaging gameplay has made this balloon-popping puzzle game the most popular Pogo title of all time!
·   Pop 'til You Drop: Multiple game goals will keep you challenged and entertained for hours on end.
·   Pop! Ca-ching! Each balloon you pop adds tokens to your total. Pop large chains of balloons for a big token bonus.
·   Cash and Prizes: Enter your tokens into daily, weekly, and monthly drawings for a chance to win cash, prizes, and more.*
·   High Scoreboard: Compare your daily and weekly high scores against other mobile players directly on your phone.
·   Strut Your Stuff: Club Pogo players can earn exclusive mobile badges.
·   Connect and Commune: Creating an online account links you to a vibrant online community where you can connect with other gamers and enjoy all the free games and features of Pogo.com.

bobbysbackup

BUT, it looks like it *might* have badges, if its on the badge dropdown screen... so, what will all you badgehogs do about THOSE badges! lol

Guardian Angel

Tri-Peaks Solitaire

Product Description
Pogo™ Mobile is a collection of simple, appealing, and challenging games that rewards players for their skill and determination. The online versions of the games have made Pogo.com a top online gaming destination with over 13 million monthly unique visitors.

Featuring unique themes and characters, a combined points system for gaining rank and rewards, cash and prizes, and a scoreboard, Pogo games provide hours of fun for gamers of all types and stripes.

The most popular solitaire game on Pogo,
Tri-Peaks Solitaire challenges you to play through a mountain of cards as you advance the adventurous hero Tex Carter through an ancient temple on his quest for artifacts. When Tex finds the golden treasure chest, you win a jackpot spin.

Guardian Angel

Turbo 21

Product Description
Pogo™ Mobile is a collection of simple, appealing, and challenging games that rewards players for their skill and determination. The online versions of the games have made Pogo.com a top online gaming destination with over 13 million monthly unique visitors.

The popular, fast-paced card game from Pogo, Turbo 21 puts you in the driver's seat where you must pile up card combinations to total 21 across four lanes. Make split-second decisions to keep the cards coming, but be careful not to go over, or you'll bust that lane. Create thirteen 21s combinations within the allotted time to win and earn a jackpot spin.

Key Features
·   Blackjack Express! Test your speed and skill in a turbocharged version of the classic card game. Get your card total as close to 21 as possible-but if you go over, you bust!
·   Speed and Strategize: Score tokens for finishing fast, but rake in a bigger payout by maxing your combinations of 21.
·   Four Times the Fun: Play four fast-paced hands of 21 at once.
·   Cash and Prizes: Enter your tokens into daily, weekly, and monthly drawings for a chance to win cash, prizes, and more.*
·   High Scoreboard: Compare your daily and weekly high scores against other mobile players directly on your phone.
·   Strut Your Stuff: Club Pogo players can earn exclusive mobile badges.
·   Connect and Commune: Creating an online account links you to a vibrant online community where you can connect with other gamers and enjoy all the free games and features of Pogo.com.

Guardian Angel

Quote from: Barbara on May 12, 2005, 12:25:23 PM
Excellent investigation skills there Guardian. Thanks for sharing it with us. The dude's name from Tri Peaks is Tex Carter? I always called him Ashley Burns because of his always getting scorched. Who knew?

nothing special just did a google search

avs1roy33

well, in the descriptions, it does say "exclusive" mobile badges. Maybe they are new badges?

Agent Jones

BigByrd

So what is it, is for cell phones or what lol

benji

Betty Boop

I just checked it out....very interesting....possible more badges coming up??? even for mobile??? who knows with Pogo

Homer

Great badges on a stinking cell phone. I can see it now.

Sorry I can't answer the phone right now but it's challenge wednesday and I just gotta have that badge. :o :P

If you get caught cheating do they turn off your cell phone? :P lol

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

At least I will know who the addicted ones are, I can't see myself doing that, I need to hold on to what little life I have outside of Pogo.

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on May 14, 2005, 11:16:14 AM
Oh gosh, I spewed.  Very funny Homer!  This sounds interesting.  I may have to have a seperate phone just for the games.

Wait until they tell you the time you play the game counts as minutes against your cell phone plan. :o

Betty Boop

finally, a way to get badges at work!!!!!!! hehehehehehe

Homer

LOL I'm not a phone person. My calls consist of.......Hi, what's up, nothing, ok, later. LOL

Betty Boop

of course i work for the phone co...and have a headset on all day....i can see it now...can you hold while i finish this round????....hehehehehe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview