Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vaults of Atlantis

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

This badge is a joke...I walked into a room, got 3 spins and it was over.  Thanks Pogo and I'm half done the Pinochle challenge.  Another week of anticipation wasted, oh well, good luck everyone.  ;D

bobbysbackup

I agree... I don't think there's been a true "challenge" for months.  I'm just about finished with my 2003 personal badges.  They were REAL challenges back then!  I guess Pogo has given in too much to the whiners who complain about hard badges.  But, you're right... if you can get them in 5 minutes, then they don't mean a whole lot to display them.

caroline196

i agree.i love playing vaults.they could have done much more with this.say win 50000 tokens.at least it would take longer than 5 minutes.i wish they would makes these challenges,well challenging ::)

mondan

I agree that POGO challenges are sometimes to easy. They should be a challenge to complete, hence the name. However, I believe POGO tries to find a median here so that the weekly challenges can be completed. I'm sure it's hard to please every one.

I have a question though:
Do you use cheats to complete your challenges??  If so, how can the challenges be too easy?
Maybe don't use the cheats and POGO will be more challenging to you.

Well, anyway, it's just for fun, so have fun. :D

Agent Jones

I find that some are harder than others, and I think it's different for everyone depending on how good they are at those particular games. For example, this pinochle badge has been a pain for me because I didn't understand how to play and whatnot. I think pogo does an okay job of balancing the challenges out.  :)

caroline196

i never use autos on challenges,never have never will.i only run autos occasionally if im close to getting abdge,but thats just my little opinion,just wish pogo would make some challenges more challenging and not finished in 1 hour

Jeffer

Well, I'm still catching up on challenges. Some (can we say Greenback) I use an auto on, but I normally try to do them myself.
I think that challenges should take a couple of hours anyway.  So that people can complete them in a week if they have a tough week at work.  However, I agree that they should be harder than VoA.

If they give two I can see an easy one and a hard one.  They just need some balance.....

Pogo Dalek

IWould like to know What pogo was smoking when they came up with one of the Easiest Badges I have ever gotten!

I mean...This was so Easy! It put Chess To Shame!

10 minutes and i was out!

One point, I had, I think it was 205....I got 5 red coins, and it shot up to 1505.....

God bless you pogo!

LOL! O0

pawnqueen

Is all you can do bet max lines and play? 

Just wondering if there's more to this game or not cauz I don't win tokens as quick as you guys have...  (am I missing something?)

Pogo Dalek

Just gotta have patients!

You will get it!

Bet max, and have fun!

C~M

first off yes some challenges are easy and some are hard but why are you complaing people?  You are on a known auto forum for BadgeHelp...lol...all any of us do is load the game and start the auto...lol

And for the few of us that don't use them as they've stated over and over here...lol...you shouldn't have joined this forum because your IP is recorded and Pogo will know who you are and if you win will deny you your badge and winnings...lol

Good Luck in that Badge Quest...lol >:D >:D >:D

Pogo Dalek

Quotefirst off yes some challenges are easy and some are hard but why are you complaing people?  You are on a known auto forum for BadgeHelp...lol...all any of us do is load the game and start the auto...lol

And for the few of us that don't use them as they've stated over and over here...lol...you shouldn't have joined this forum because your IP is recorded and Pogo will know who you are and if you win will deny you your badge and winnings...lol

Good Luck in that Badge Quest...lol   

Well, why are you here then?? Hmm???????
If this is an known Auto Forum....
If our Ip is being recorded, so is yours.

Chill Out!

FYI, for me, I didnt use any auto to get my Vaults badge! It didnt need the auto!

bobbysbackup

Nowhere in Pogo's terms of service does it say we can't post on a message board of another website... what kind of power do you think they have! lol  Actually, they encourage us to come to these messageboards and post.  Here's what they say in their statement about cheating:

"It's a constant battle to keep up with the people who want to capitalize on our community with cheat programs. By posting your concerns on message boards and by refusing to use, buy, or distribute cheat programs, you help all of us keep cheating to a minimum. "

And to be clear... I don't use autos, and I HAVE won and received my winnings from Pogo.

smiles29

yeah it wasnt that hard for me this week.  i had better luck this week with that game than i do any other day in that game.  i got the 3 chest and got a x2 for about 4 min which really helped but then that darn shark got me lol.  it took me about 8 minutes or so to do.  but thats ok coz it took me about 4 hours or better to get pinochle and im still working on my hearts badge from 2003.  hopefully i will get it done b4 the end of the week.  well, gl everyone.

Carly

Your all right. This badge was very easy to get. It took me 30 minutes.

mn_curvydiva

Vaults is ALWAYS easy lmao

Actually ANY of the slots challenges are.

Not even sure how Pogo could make it tough lol

Got this badge on 2 names in 20mins total.

Oh and to the "person" who said when we post here our IP is logged..YES it is logged but only for the Administrators on this site not for the general internet or for Pogo to see....so Shhhh with the ignorant statements already sheesh

Adacia

They should have made it more 100,000. Atleast the phone call would have seemed quicker. I hung up on them.....wrong number.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview