PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jobs

Started by pistolro,

Previous topic - Next topic

pistolro

I think it would be cool to get a job at Pogo. What do you guys think and how would I go about it?

Carly

pistolro

wonder what kind of experience or education you need

Adacia

I once pondered with one of those 'get paid to play pogo' things. Boy, was that a mistake. They expected me to use service from a certain phone company. It's been a while back and don't remember all of the information fields that were required, but it didn't ask me for my phone number. All the same, for three days in a row I had someone calling me trying to lure me into investing in several types of services. I think I was even obligated to subscribe to three different magazines. What a rip.

As far as actually working for pogo themselves, that might be a fun job. My lack of computer skills would maybe get me a janitorial job in their building ???

Carly

Quote from: BadWolf on May 13, 2005, 03:51:04 PM
As far as actually working for pogo themselves, that might be a fun job. My lack of computer skills would maybe get me a janitorial job in their building ???

lmao. At least it will be POGO job. lol  ;)

smiles29

i thought about that at one time.  then i thought to myself, "self, that sounds a little too much like work".  then i thought that i have enough problems with pogo i would not want to be on the other end of the puter recieving all the emails and complaints that some of us send.  no way, not me.  i wouldnt want to have to respond to them. uh uh. ::)

fyrebreather

A woman I work with has a nephew who writes technical manuals or something for Pogo. He said even employees don't get free accounts.

FlipFlipGAMEOVER

yea every once in awhile ill see those "pogo police" or whatever u call them and ill wonder how you get that job and what exactly your duties are, that sounds kinda fun

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview