PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:07:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Private messages? where did that option go?

Started by irisheyesRsmiling,

Previous topic - Next topic

irisheyesRsmiling

Hey, I just noticed that the PM feature is no longer available? Is it gonna come back? Just curious.  Where did it go to?
Sorry, I havent noticed till now? Or am I going nuts? LOL
Thanks all. :)

Motley

irisheyesRsmiling

i know when i log in --it still says u have 0 messages, but i cant PM anyone, i used to be able to click on a persons name and at the bottom of the profile there was an option where u could private message that person, it's not there anymore? Does it show up for you Motley, when u click on someones profile?
thanks.
Have a super day all. :)

Betty Boop

Betty Boop

i just checked again ...i clicked on your name and down at the bottom under additional information..it says send this member a personal message ...it is not there if you click on your own name

RocknRollGirl

Barb just posted on the forum that some of us can message and some of us can't.  Maybe someone else can tell you what you can not message anyone, but I checked and I can message someone.  Hope this helps.
Bree

irisheyesRsmiling

:) thanks barb---I got ur message. Sorry about the confusion i may have caused! hagd all!!

irisheyesRsmiling

how bout an  egg salad sandwich? Yummy!!!  ??? ???
thanks for the info barb, u are super!!!

Betty Boop

baked garlic Parmesan cheese chicken....steamed asparagus with Bearnaise sauce

irisheyesRsmiling

Betty Boop

i better get another chicken in the oven........come one and come all.........i love to cook and for dessert........a mixture of blueberries raspberries strawberries and sweet dark cherries with a dollop of lowfat whipping cream

Betty Boop

lmao.............no but i work cheap.........and thats the best proposal ive ever had....thanks for making my day

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview