Main Menu

I smell a law suit! This is awful

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

theoneandonly

Wheres there a blame theres a claim - USA Law soooo funny  -  :(

PrincessKate

OneandOnly?  Too true.

She's now complaining about the media?  That is her ticket to $$$$$.  The more the media plays this up, the more hush money she stands to get in a lawsuit.  You'd think that she'd welcome the attention.  She should be playing this to the hilt.

I can't quite pass judgement whether or not this is a scam yet.  It's leaning that wayfor me.  There are some sick minds out there looking for a free ride at any cost. 

Midnight'sMummy

:o Yuck, this story just is getting stranger and stranger  ::)

This Woman Thinks Fingertip in Chili Is Hers
By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer

LAS VEGAS - A woman who lost part of her finger in a leopard attack believes it was her body part that allegedly showed up a month later in a bowl of fast-food chili in California.

A lawyer for Sandy Allman, 59, said she wants to participate in any DNA testing of the finger, which she said she last saw packed in ice in a Las Vegas emergency room. Doctors told her it could not be reattached, and she does not know what happened to it after that, lawyer Philip Sheldon said.

The hospital said it cannot account for the 3/4-inch fingertip, which Allman lost Feb. 23 in the attack at an exotic animal compound at her home in rural Pahrump, about 60 miles west of Las Vegas.

Las Vegas resident Anna Ayala claimed she found a 1 1/2-inch fingertip on March 22 while eating at a Wendy's in San Jose, Calif.

The two women have "absolutely no connection," Sheldon said.

He said Allman realizes her lost fingertip is only half as long as the one that Ayala claims to have found.

San Jose police said DNA tests would be taken to determine the finger's rightful owner.

Hooper2092

Once worked at a place a long time ago where I was a bartender. We served salads and a few other items. One of the girls lost one of her press on nails in the salad mix and it was found my a customer who started to munch on it. Yum... that was hilarious. They closed that place down forever ago *later*

smiles29

i worked in fast food for about 1 yr 12yrs ago.  i quit for a couple of reasons which one has nothing to do with food prep so i will leave that reason alone.  but its the other reason that i quit as to why i havent worked in the restaraunt business and wont patronage fast food for anything except a soda or possibly and order of fries.  the place i worked for would get mad at us and yell at us if we dropped the burger patties and buns on the floor - while putting in the machine that cooked them - picked them up and threw them away.  they sed they couldnt afford those kind of losses everyday.  we were to pick them up and put them in to cook.  thats when i stopped eating at fast food places. recently i tried to do that and ordered a specialty sandwhich coz then i can watch the process from start to finish.  i have food allergies and have to special order everything anyway.  they always mess up and put double the amount of items i tell them not to put on.  so all i go in for is a soda and maybe some fries but not usually and thats only if im with friends that insist on eating there.  but anyway, enough jibbering.  hagd everyone.

KMK92304

(KVVU) -- The Las Vegas woman that claimed she found a 1 1/2-inch fingertip while eating at a Wendy's in San Jose last month is in custody.

Anna Ayala, 39, was arrested Thursday night in Las Vegas on charges of grand larceny and attempted grand larceny.

A news conference will be held Friday afternoon.

Wendy's International Inc. ended its internal investigation and issued a statement on Thursday afternoon, declaring it found no credible link between the finger and the restaurant chain.

http://www.kvvu.com/Global/story.asp?S=3213382&nav=2NiwYyPv

Motley

Quote from: KMK92304 on April 21, 2005, 11:54:56 PM
(KVVU) -- The Las Vegas woman that claimed she found a 1 1/2-inch fingertip while eating at a Wendy's in San Jose last month is in custody.

Anna Ayala, 39, was arrested Thursday night in Las Vegas on charges of grand larceny and attempted grand larceny.

A news conference will be held Friday afternoon.

Wendy's International Inc. ended its internal investigation and issued a statement on Thursday afternoon, declaring it found no credible link between the finger and the restaurant chain.

http://www.kvvu.com/Global/story.asp?S=3213382&nav=2NiwYyPv

This woman needs to be locked up somewhere.

Homer

Wendy's Chili (Sans Finger)  :P

2 pounds ground beef
One 29-ounce can tomato sauce
One 29-ounce can kidney beans (with liquid)
One 29-ounce can pinto beans (with liquid)
1 cup diced onion (1 medium onion)
1/2 cup diced green chili (2 chilies)
1/4 cup diced celery (1 stalk)
3 medium tomatoes, chopped
2 teaspoons cumin powder
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
2 cups water   

1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain off the fat.
2. Using a fork, crumble the cooked beef into pea-size pieces.
3. In a large pot, combine the beef plus all the remaining ingredients, and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook, stirring every 15 minutes, for 2 to 3 hours.

Makes about 12 servings.

Tidbits

For spicier chili, add 1/2 teaspoon more black pepper.
For much spicier chili, add 1 teaspoon black pepper and a tablespoon cayenne pepper.
And for a real stomach stinger, add 5 or 6 sliced jalapeno peppers to the pot.
Leftovers can be frozen for several months.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chetta

yum that sounds good, im going to have to make that...homer do you cook for parties?  ;D
sounds like the chili mom use to make

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Betty Boop

just read an article on the net.....The mysterious finger that a woman claimed to have found in a bowl of Wendy's chili came from an associate of her husband who lost the finger in an industrial accident, police said Friday. it was under the Ap news on yahoo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview