Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6st Omaha Badges

Started by MonkeyBoy,

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyBoy

Can any 1 out there please explian in simple (lol) english wat is the rising star badge!!  Get dealt four hole cards of the same rank to earn this badge

I had 4 7s and didnt get the badge so wat does it mean ?????? :'(

Homer

The hole cards are the first four cards dealt to you before the flop. All 4 cards must be hole cards.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MonkeyBoy

sorry i may sound dumb here lol but still dont understand any easier way to explain this

Homer

When the game starts the dealer gives you 4 cards. Yours are face up other players are face down. These are commonly called hole cards. The flop is the first 3 cards the dealer lays in the center of the table. They are also known as community cards.

To get the rising star badge all four cards in the hole must be the same. Ex: four 7's

You can not use any of the community cards in the middle of the table to obtain the badge. All 4 cards must be the ones that were originally dealt to you in the hole.

MonkeyBoy

r i understand now ty homer so basicly to win this badge dealer got to give me 4 cards the same ie:4x7s

ty again  ;D

Homer

Yes. It must be the first 4 cards.

Your welcome. ;)

MonkeyBoy

::)well i err cant see that happening  lol think im going to b here 4 a very long time >:(

Agent Jones

Is this the badge that most call the Shooting Star badge? I always read that being associated with Omaha Poker, but the Shooting Star badge was a challenge for Panda Pai Gow. Confusing.

MonkeyBoy

No the shooting star badge was a weekly challenge for panda paw on jan 19th this 1 is called the rising star badge which is a game award badge but i think u got to b really luck to get it

Agent Jones

I know, I'm saying everyone talks about the "shooting star" badge in reference to Omaha Poker - so I'm asking if that's just a very common mistake, or there's another shooting star badge besides the Panda Pai Gow one I don't know about.

Homer

It's just a common mistake. The badge is called Rising Star. ;)

Agent Jones

Homer

RocknRollGirl

I think I referred to it as the shooting star badge, because the badge looks like a star shooting.  But it is really called the raising star badge, and yes it is very hard to get.
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview