PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:22:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1000 free tokens on Omaha

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

Altoids is giving away 1000 tokens for playing each week.  Sorry Barb.  Congrats on getting the most elusive badge out there.  I am still at it.   ;)

just-a-cheater

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara finnaly got the Raising Star Badge.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats

momoftwo

So now I can officially take over the title as worst Omaha player ever.  I am at about 30,000 hands and still don't even have the Royal Flush badge.  I have the King of the table several times but that is the easiest to get, since you only have to have one Ace in your hand to get it.   I will persevere though.  I won't give up until I have those darn badges!!

Motley

Barb, I have no luck against the bots in Omaha, I got the Rising Star badge by playing one-on-one against my husband's name.  Luck have it, it was the only time thus far, that I have seen four Aces on the table at the same time.  The other two keep teasing me but I know in time they will come.  I honestly don't know how many hands I have played, I never checked but I do know that I am at Rank 13.

Agent Jones

Congratulations Barbara, that badge sounds soo hard, I haven't even tried it yet.  :o And thank you mom for letting us know about the bonus tokies :)

Motley

Barb, I did the same thing, I folded if I had no chance of getting the badge.  Things are much quicker that way.  I stopped playing the bots when I'd be so close and they'd all fold on me.  I remember when I first joined this forum and you gave encouraging words about me getting my badges in time.  I only had a very few and now I just earned number 191.  I'm aiming for 200 by the end of May.

sdunkin

:DThanks for the info, these types of things are really helpful.......keep posting them 8)

Motley

Thanks Barb, and I can't believe you remembered about my dreaded day tomorrow.  It's not the surgery I worry about, I've never been sedated.  I guess it's too many horror stories about people not coming out of it.  If I need help in Dominoes (yuck), I'll stumble in here and give you a yell.  I'm bad at the game, I'm just glad it's not Cribbage, I am the absolute worst player in the world on that one. 

smiles29

thank you for the info.

and i will be looking you up also barb with help on the dominoes badge prob, thurs. cos i wont be home till then.   :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview