Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wireless gaming adapter

Started by Jeffer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffer

I need to find a decent wireless gaming adapter for my son's PS2.  My first try was a linksys that was an absolute disaster. 

Since they are all approximately the same price, I'd love to hear from someone who had a good experience.  I'm using a net link 624 router, and will likely go with them for the gaming adapter unless someone has some info to the contrary.

acehigh

I am an avid Socom 2 online player.  I have used a Linksys wireless gaming adapter for about a year and a half and have had no problems whatsoever. I would try linksys again

Jeffer

I appreciate the input.  I went to a couple of forums on Sony PS and it seems like the only time someone posts is when they HATE the product.  No one seems to post when they had a good experience.

Actually, I think the adapter I bought had a faulty network plug, since I couldn't even get my PC to recognize it half the time.  Thanks!

irisheyesRsmiling

jeffer--there is a site that i got to for all of my computer tech help--there are loads of awesome suggestions on the site for wireless adapters and such, i dont know if i can post the site in my message, but PM me if u would like the web address. HAGN

Jeffer

Thanks Irish!   :D

And thanks for the site.  I do pretty good with networking but tying my son's new PS2 to a wireless network has been a challenge to say the least... 

irisheyesRsmiling

O0 no prob jeffer, i go there when when im having tech problems(my husband knows very little when it comes to these things) or when im gonna purchase some new software or hardware--they have been super nice to me there and whenever i can, i let people know about them. hagd!!

:) :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview