Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Good luck today, Motley!

Started by PrincessKate,

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKate

Good luck with the surgery.  You'll be fine, hon.  We'll be thinking about you today.   :)

Motley

Thank you so very much, this really made my day.  :)  When I am finally conscious, I will be ready for my ice cream.  I haven't eaten since 6 p.m. and I'm not scheduled for surgery until 11:15 a.m.  I feel like a Gremlin...don't feed her or give her anything to drink after Midnight.

PrincessKate

You'll be fine.  I had my first surgery when I was 27 (two years ago), got my tonsils out, and I was terrified.  I came through just fine.  Probably the scariest moment I had was when I woke up, I was confused and didn't know where I was.  But, the nurses came running right there.  Psssst, always ask for more pain meds.  The answer is always, "Yes, it hurts" or a nod if you can't speak.   ;D

You know how they say that with tonsil surgery you get all the ice cream you want?  I couldn't.  I lived on hot tea and broth for 2 weeks. 

Motley

I am back but groggy and tired and did I mention sore.  It wasn't as bad as I thought, I got a shot and don't remember the rest.   ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

I hope you recover quickly. I had that done a few years back, and I know it's not fun. 

Motley

Thank you all...I think I'm gonna request something else from the Tooth Fairy...money won't do, I'd much rather get those Bingo badges.  lol...I doubt it though, I'm gonna have to start working on those dreaded things myself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview