Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ps3 or xbox 360?

Started by sdunkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

sdunkin

Which do u gamers prefer and like better, the Xbox 360 or the playstation 3, I have heard stuff about the nintendo generation but havnt seen one can u post site of it.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Buzzman

I'm with you Homer.  I'm waiting on the PS3 even though I'm partial to Nintendo's Zelda series.

Homer

Jeffer

My son is waiting for PS3....  Even to the point where he didn't want a PSP for his birthday...

Myself, I'm a gaming dummy...

irisheyesRsmiling

:D :D :D   Woooo hooooooo--Bring on the PS3!!! I cannot wait, I am strictly a PlayStation person, I don't care what X-Box or Nintendo brings out---I'm a Sony gal all the way!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

just-a-cheater

Sony - Sony - Sony - Says it all!  patiently waiting for the ps3

lfc2211

ps3 all the way have just got the psp and it rocks far better then nintendo's effort and the games are great

sdunkin

I only like 1 playstation item they have out and that is the psp :D, I will be getting the xbox 360 before i even look at getting the ps3 sry for any confrontation there is agaist these lol but xbox is better lol

beanie

Just a question-  How do you guys have time to play on those things- my rump is in pogo almost 24/7 lol.  Just curious... :P

Homer

beanie

:o oh goofy me- that is sooo true- i do watch tv while baby sitting them- i could do that too.. Why do I not think of these things?  I bet you are still a youngster Homer - that may be it  ;)

Homer

Mayhem

An Xbox 360 to be Given Away Every 10 Minutes for 9 Weeks

Corporate giants Microsoft and PepsiCo have announced a promotion whereby one Xbox 360 will be given away every 10 minutes from August. The offer lasts for 9 weeks and will see 9000 of the consoles given away to winners.

The winners will be the ones who successfully match up codes found under the caps of bottles of Mountain Dew to the codes posted on Every10Minutes.com.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on May 24, 2005, 10:21:20 PM
Mountain Dew=caffeine=energy to get more badges.  Woo hoo, Mountain Dew.  Jeffer and I would like to remind you that mixing Mountain Dew with Pop Rocks is a bad idea.

Throw in a Snickers bar and your good to go. ;)

NotAdumbBlonde

I just have to say the ps3 ROCKS.   My brother is a corporate for Sony on the east coast and he was able to get a demo to "try out"   I tried bribing him to let me take it home and he would not budge.  From what he has heard, they are looking at a starting price between $300.00 to $500.00 for the whole system.  That is not set in stone, we all know how rumors go. 
As soon as he hears more info on release, price etc.  I will let everyone know.   I know I am waiting anxiously for the release.

NotAdumbBlonde

Quote from: Barbara on May 25, 2005, 07:16:33 AM
Your brother should share.  Tell your Mom and get him into trouble. 

I tried that, my mom just laughed at me :(   to quote her "get off the floor and stop that temper tantrum, your almost 40 and your brother is almost 50"    Guess mom is no help.   Going to go work on dad next.   I know I'm his favorite  ;) so he might make my mean brother ship it out to me.  O0

Homer

wuzzy

sdunkin

c'mon everyone u know the xbox 360 looks way sweeter than the ps3 ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview