PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:30:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wish Me Luck

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

ok all.  i gotta go to my stepdads for the weekend and im taking my laptop with me.  i have high speed cable connection now but when i go down there i wont.  i just set up my laptop for dial up and was totally lost.  i got tired waiting for it to load.  it took 4 minutes and 39 seconds to load up one game window.   >:D :'(.  i am going to be totally lost and im going to go out of my ever loving mind for the next 3 days so wish me luck that i will survive till tuesday morning. 
(talk about a pogo addict for sure if im willing to sacrifice going to dial up for 3 days my oh my.)

Mayhem

If you turn on "Install Games" option, the game(s) should load in seconds ... even on dialup.

Goto pogo.com and click on "Account" to turn it on.

Goto the games you plan to play this weekend and install them on your HD.

Now your dialup ready  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smiles29

that setting has been enabled from day one. 

im just gonna miss my high speed.  i like the load in less than 1 sec thing and cant wait to get back home to it.  waiting for dial up to load is a real pita (and if anyone knows dutch, they will know what that means  ;) ).  i dont like dial up and will have to suffer with it for 3 whole, loooooooooooooong days. 

smiles29

well this is day 2 of my weekend away from home and using dial up verses my high speed T3+ connection.  you can call me spoiled if you want but i am cant wait to get back home.  gee,  now i know why i went to high speed and got rid of dial up.  i cant handle this slow page loading stuff, and the waiting for puter to "dial" the internet.  I MISS MY AUTOMATIC EVERYTHING ON THE PUTER.  well i will let you all know how im doing tom. providing i dont shot myself sooner (hahaha). hagd and enjoy the rest of you weekend everyone.

Agent Jones

I'm sorry smiles  :( Dial-up sucks. The cable went down in my area for a couple hours a few months ago and I had to set up the dial-up again (No, I couldn't just not get online, haha.) and it just absolutely killed me to wait for everything for soo long. I hope you get home soon. :)

LaundryLady

I am sypathizing with you all the way.  We are on the road for the summer and connections are gonna get real iffy.  Missing my DSL something bad. :'(

Wi-Fi connections that have a strong signal and good speed are on my wish list.  Hopefully campgrounds will start getting the message.  After all, Pogo players come in all varieties O0

Hope your recovery is swift

smiles29

yes dial up stinks really really bad.  i wont be home till tuesday and i cant wiat.  im counting down the hours.  i so cant wait.

yes all of us pogo players come in all varieties.  speaking of which, i just found out last nite that my grandma is club pogo too.  how ironic.  i didnt even know she got a puter let alone knew of pogo coz i aint talked to her about pogo at all.  but oh well.

2 more days, 2 more days and im back home to my high speed t3+ connection for internet woowho.

smiles29

>:D   :-\    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  im stuck for 2 more days now.  was supposed to go home today, but now i gotta stay till wed.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  i miss my high speed.  oh and i really miss my hubby, 3 cats and my puppy.  .  I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!!!!!!

smiles29

WOOOOOWHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  im finally back home and on my high speed.  it feels so good to be back home with my hubby, cats, and dog.  well,  hagd everyone.   8)

sdunkin

Does anyone know of some good html sites, all i kno of is javascripts and htmlgoodies :P

sdunkin

oh sry that was supposed to be a new thread not a reply, good thing your back see ya on pogo smiles

smiles29

ty sdunkin.  its good to be back.   ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview