This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mobile Badges?

Started by sarah413,

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah413

Does anyone have any information on the new mobile badge album?  Where do we download the games? 

BTW, I'm a longtime lurker and you always have great info and advice. O0  Thanks!

Jeffer

Don't be a lurker Sarah, come on in!  A nice group of people with great advice. 8)

Homer

They must have just done it. It was there this morning.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

caroline196

knowing pogo they have probably added it early by mistake.im sure it will return soon

Marinewife

dang i missed something on pogo, that is what i get for having to go to work early this am.....   :'(

christina

FYI- I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the Mobile Badge Album is gone.

caroline196

i think thats already been established,u should read above

caroline196

i expect pogo will say that they released the mobile games to early and im sure we will find out in the next few weeks or so

texan

here's what i got from them :o)

Subject
I noticed under poppit in badge central game award that there is places for mobile badges..whats that about?
Discussion Thread
Response (Pogo Maul) 05/20/2005 09:46 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

Pogo Mobile is an upcoming service from Pogo Games for wireless phones and devices. These games will be offered by various nationwide and local wireless service providers. Certain items like badges and prizes will be made available to those Pogo Mobile users as part of this offering. Once the service launches and more information is available, we will add it to our Pogo Help site.

Thank you for your interest!

smiles29

heyyyyyyyyyyyy.  now thats not fair.  how are us badgehogs that dont have any of those mobile devices supposed to get them badges?  :-\

Carly

Quote from: smiles29 on May 26, 2005, 11:30:18 AM
heyyyyyyyyyyyy.  now thats not fair.  how are us badgehogs that dont have any of those mobile devices supposed to get them badges?  :-\

I live in a small town. Im pretty sure 100% that my cell phone company wont have pogo games.

smiles29

well i dont have a cell phone or any of those other mobile devices that are out there.  so how would we be able to get those mobile badges?

Homer

Quote from: Carly on May 26, 2005, 11:38:15 AM

I live in a small town. Im pretty sure 100% that my cell phone company wont have pogo games.

What carrier are you using? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview