Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new updated community news center on pogobeta,which will be on pogo soon

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

It's here! We've created a whole new Community News center to keep you up to date and informed about all the cool events and people on Pogo.com. We've got a new look, more information and some great new features that include:

Pogo Site Status - This is a new feature that informs you of when we have information about an outage, problem or when all systems are go!

Question of the Week - This feature presents Customer Services' hot topic of the week and directs users to the information they need to stay in the game.

Player Spotlight - We'll be choosing a player every month to shine the Pogo™ spotlight on, it could be you.

New article categories - Adding to our recurring articles like Myth Mashers and Ms. Netiquette, we're bringing some new articles to the Community News Center so watch for them soon.

Archived Stories - We now offer story archives even after they have faded into the past. This way you can keep up to date or catch up if you are new to Pogo.com.

The Pogo Team- 

Carly

avs1roy33

Pogo looks like they are making an attempt to make us happier and in the loop. The community center is great. Good job pogo  O0

caroline196

nice bit they have put there is traffic lights,and will let us know if pogo have server problems also.very handy

Motley

I laughed at the traffic lights, most of the time when they have problems I can't even get on the Pogo page...so how are those little lights going to help me then?  I do have to say the page looks better than it did before.

missy

pogoisevil

Just more Pogo propaganda, IMO. I don't see this as being the least bit beneficial....I just don't get it. :-[

caroline196

notice even though its been updated the pogo newletter is still in march.in my world is may lol

caroline196

to help with more info to help us all out,more features and probably more space to let us know about new and revamped games etc.its a massive improvemnt O0

homelessdog

as long as they keep the Spotlight off of me.

"And our member spotlight this week is HomelessDog.  HomelessDog says he got all his badges by cheating.  He recommends the autos at badgehelp.com for anyone that finds a particular game to be too boring."

smiles29

lol @ homelessdog.  that is funny.  they can really keep the spotlight off me too.

but as far as the new page,  i really like it.  its much easier to navigate thru.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview