Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changing your name on Pogo Cheats

Started by RocknRollGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Can someone tell me how I can change my name on Pogo Cheats and still let everyone know it is me.  I was never a RocknRollGirl in the first place and I know I am more of a CountryGirl at heart.  Not sure if that is what I want to change it to or just use my name (Bree), but I am thinking about changing it, so please can someone tell me how to do it, so that everyone will know that I am the same person but with a different name.   Thanks to all.

Bree

Adacia

Go to profile, account related settings and fill that out with your desired new name. I'm sure the regulars here will know who you are still. Also someone may be able to better answer that bit. Personally, I have always loved the name Bree!  :)

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on May 25, 2005, 09:05:03 PM
Bree, please do not change your name on a whim and make more work for the admns. You chose a name and Homer helped you with avatars that you wanted and signatures.

OK, Barb...I did not know that it would make a lot of trouble for Homer and the admns.  I will keep it as it is and I thank you and Homer.  Homer you were the best in helping me my avatars and signatures.  This subject is now closed as for as I an concerned.  I will keep my present signature.  Thank you all a lot    :-*

Bree

RocknRollGirl

Thank you Barbara...... :-* and are you saying I have a sister named Christine, because I only have one older brother.....hahahahaha.

Bree

RocknRollGirl

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I see what you mean now Mom Barb.........LOL.

Bree

RocknRollGirl

I guess I could wear some "K" jewelry, but I bet a lot of people would ask why I am wearing a "K" when my name is Bree......LOL ;)

RocknRollGirl

That is to funny Max, so I think we should all take the "K" jewelry off of Barb's hands and put a "K" in front of our name and just say the "K" is silent.  So I guess my new name is Kbree, but the "K" is silent.....hahahahahaha.

KKKKKKK....Bree

kazandchip

Bree

Quote from: kazandchip on May 27, 2005, 03:08:47 PM
Hey I have a REAL K name !!! ;)

And its a really nice name Karen.  You should get all of the Jewelry for having the "K" name.

Motley

Speaking of jewelry, and I don't know why I didn't mention this sooner, my daughter came home from pre-school with a necklace that made me think of someone here.  They were learning about farm animals and she came proudly home wearing this rope necklace with a big pink pig on it.  I cracked up and thought of Barb and her name for Max.   ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview