Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My new name...

Started by Bree,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Hi everyone in this forum.  My name on here use to be RocknRollGirl and I have changed it to Bree, my real name.  I just want to let everyone know that RocknRollGirl and Bree are one in the same person.  I just thought I needed a change with my sign in name and with the help of a really good friend I did it.  So thank you so much Mayham and I will be see you all in the forum as Bree now. ;)

Bree

Homer

I always new you had a split personality. :P j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bree

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2005, 11:24:46 AM
I always new you had a split personality. :P j/k

To funny, Homer     :P

Bree

If I upset anyone with my name change I am sorry.  I just wanted to have my own identity and be myself.  It was never my intention to upset anyone in this forum.   Sorry......

Jeffer

I personally think it's less confusing...

Don't let people bother you.  Just be yourself... ;)

Bree

Quote from: Jeffer on May 27, 2005, 12:09:14 PM
I personally think it's less confusing...

Don't let people bother you. Just be yourself... ;)

Thank you Jeffer, that means a lot to me.   ;D

smiles29

w2g bree.  just keep in mind that you cant please all the people all the time.  do what makes you happy.  as long as the administrators dont have a problem with it,  i wouldnt be concerned over it.  have a great day.  :D

kazandchip

and what a pretty name Bree is (oh that makes me sound like Yoda!)

Motley

Bree is a beautiful name, if I had my way, I wouldn't have a name at all.  I am one who cannot be described by a label and I spent many unhappy years trying to be something I am not.  Be yourself and don't let anyone stand in the way of that.  My name on here doesn't necessarily pertain directly to the band (although I love them), it is more the adjective meaning of the word being, "consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds (even to the point of incongruity)."  That is me...one day I'll be sitting in the greens at Ozzfest and two days later, I'll be sitting in the front rows of a Toby Keith concert.  I despise clothing that isn't black but love to surround the foundation of my home with bright tulips. Most describe me as completely unbalanced but I think I'm normal.  Point being, whatever puts a smile on your face, do it.

smiles29

Quote from: Motley on May 27, 2005, 06:11:49 PM
Bree is a beautiful name, if I had my way, I wouldn't have a name at all. I am one who cannot be described by a label and I spent many unhappy years trying to be something I am not. Be yourself and don't let anyone stand in the way of that. My name on here doesn't necessarily pertain directly to the band (although I love them), it is more the adjective meaning of the word being, "consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds (even to the point of incongruity)." That is me...one day I'll be sitting in the greens at Ozzfest and two days later, I'll be sitting in the front rows of a Toby Keith concert. I despise clothing that isn't black but love to surround the foundation of my home with bright tulips. Most describe me as completely unbalanced but I think I'm normal. Point being, whatever puts a smile on your face, do it.

very well put motley.  you just described me too.  im the same way.  people think im weird also but i think im perfectly normal too.  i like the body peircings, wearing black or grey,  spike bracelets, listen to everything from abba to zz top and everything in between alphabetically,  i go from crocheting to fixing and engine or doing a tune up on a car.  and for a girl, most people thing im very weird.  but that makes me happy and i pay no attention to what other people think or say about me.

missy

I like the name Bree.  I changed my display name on here.  It's easier just having people call you by your name.  It's not like it reveals anything about ur pogo name.  I feel the forum is for u to express who u are. 

Jeffer

Personally, I think that being comfortable with who you are is one of the most important "life skills".

Once I got that bit down, I've had a much more enjoyable life.  And a much more profitable one BTW.

So many people try to be something that they aren't.  These people are usually bitter and anxious.  And they'd rather knock people down than lift them up.   

When you drive, your rear view mirror isn't a guide to the future, it's just a safety measure.  So it should be in life.  Don't repeat your mistakes, but don't let them rule your life.  Forward.  Always Forward.

Ooh.  Did I get too philosophical? :o

Bree

Thank you all for you support on me changing my name and yes it has made me happy to be myself for a change, not that I was not myself being RocknRollGirl.  I just wanted my own identity and that is what I went for so "Thank you.....Thank you.....Thank you all a million times over.   You have all really made my night complete. O0 O0

Bree
PS: And thank you to all of the people who said my name was pretty.  That is my whole name and not a nick name.

Bree

Quote from: maxraven on May 28, 2005, 02:21:29 AM
Bree was the name of Jane Fonda's character in the 1971 movie KLUTE. O0

I did not know that Max and thank you for the information.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview