This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changed Badge

Started by FlippantOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

FlippantOne

Looks like they spiced up last weeks Aces up badge, looks cooler I think this way, added like a sunset in the background changing the colors a little bit. As far as the Jigsaw Case goes my progress was NOT reset, so thank god for that. O0

FlippantOne

LMAO, there is some WEIRD stuff going on.  :o

FlippantOne

LOL, don't know if that would be the smartest thing in the world. But, wtg nonetheless and hopefully they will let you keep it.  O0

beanie

Seems like all the new badges are messed up, the turbo 21 is supposed to be a man's side profile but when you wear it - it is something totally different and also the cribbage is supposed to be a skunk but when you put it on- its a hand- go figure  :o

NotAdumbBlonde

from what I heard around "pogoville" today, if you have AOL you see a different badge.   Non AOL members see the bulldog, while those on AOL see the smiley.   Don't know for sure if that is true, I will let you know what pogo has to say if they ever reply to me  :)

Adacia

And we are in the pogo green light still lol. Nah, in all respect I like the way they modified the Aces badge. I thought it seemed a little nicer.
    Now please take this as heresay because I am only taking this from a chat room full of peeps I don't know. Some1 claimed to know a pogo steve type. They said that pogo is having technical things going on as a result of adding avatar to the profile page. It sounded legit, though who knows with pogo? They also relased months of jigsaw cases early at one point and corrected it.
    I saw the other post about avatars being possibly added, so here is some gossip. Only the pogo gods know. Þ

NotAdumbBlonde

I agree only the pogo gods know for sure.   I showed my bulldog to a friend on AOL and she saw the smiley face, but when she switched over to MSN, it shows the bulldog.  Who knows.   I gave up on trying to understand pogo.   

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on June 02, 2005, 03:15:37 PM
I showed it to a friend today and I was not on AOL at the time and she doesn't have AOL.  We both saw the blue smiley. 

You know when I use Mozilla I still have the blue smiley as a chat icon but on IE it's the bulldog.  I like having Jeckyll and Hyde badges.  But when I was using Mozilla and saw the blue smiley, I checked in my badge album and it showed the bulldog.  

smiles29

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm in the night lol.

btw.  how do you do that letter b n p in one symbol like that?  (the one at the end of adrics post -
Quote from: Adric on June 02, 2005, 03:26:08 PM
And we are in the pogo green light still lol. Nah, in all respect I like the way they modified the Aces badge. I thought it seemed a little nicer.
Now please take this as heresay because I am only taking this from a chat room full of peeps I don't know. Some1 claimed to know a pogo steve type. They said that pogo is having technical things going on as a result of adding avatar to the profile page. It sounded legit, though who knows with pogo? They also relased months of jigsaw cases early at one point and corrected it.
I saw the other post about avatars being possibly added, so here is some gossip. Only the pogo gods know. Þ
)

Adacia

Þ is done like this. Hold your alt button down on keyboard and press 0222 down on the numeric key pad.
   You can do a google search for 'special alt characters' and see a slew of stuff. Þ :-X

smiles29

thank you adric.  i will deffinately do that right after im done with getting caught up with the forum.  ;D

avs1roy33

This is kind of late in the topic...but the pogo avatars are being added to the profile, and possibly some games. They will be called "Pogo Minis"

smiles29

hmmmmmmmmmmm.  interesting avs1roy33.  that sounds kinda cool in a way.  but who knows.  pogo likes to keep us guessing dont they. 

ok by the way,  ther is only one #2 on the keyboard, and nothing happens when i hold the alt, 0, and 2 down at the same time nor does anything happen when i hold the alt key and press 0222.  so what am i doing wrong?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview