This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Popit

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Does anyone know how long would it take play popit with out using the auto program. Scare to use the free one since so many saying having prob with other club members in the room of getting ban.

Fluffy

smiles29

wow thats incredible.  but at least that isnt nearly as bad as alot of other games.   :-\

Jeffer

Good point Barb!  For a lot of people the Poppit rooms are too hot.  There are pleny of games to play below the radar right now (I've been playing Perfect Pair in empty rooms all week).  Also once a few new games come out, I'm guessing there will be a drop off in interest in poppit and some empty rooms availible...

Jeffer

A lollipop or a balloon to me.  My first guess was poppit as well. 

Fluffy756

thanks for the reply all. I will hold off on this game until there is a badge day for it. Will work on some other games that I need to end like PPS before it new ones hits...

fluffy

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on May 31, 2005, 03:49:06 PM
Did that monkey look like a pop it to you?  I can't figure out the monkey part of it, but he was holding a balloon.  I wish they would have a bingo challenge and open a few hundred rooms right about now.

You and me both, I tried your suggestion last night with the room rover and picked up a few extra bingos.  It kills me that I don't have that first rank badge yet.  Only 75 to go.

Fluffy756

Off this topic good day do bingo is Wed badge day nobody in the rooms everyone working on badges.

smiles29

good point there fluffy.  i will definately have to keep that in mind.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview