Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

battlephlinx

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

more info on forthcoming game

Battlephlinx is a 1-4 player action puzzle with chat.you and 3 friends (or enemies) can play in a fast paced,competitive setting.in competitive mode,any stones you drop turn into "curse" stones that appears in your opponents field of play!the last person standing wins!
this game will have ratings similar to spades,dominoes etc
It will also have 50 RANKS and 5 RANK BADGES to go with them

ranks will be based on rank points which are calculated by the number of stones dropped times a multiplier,which is based on the type of game you play,(competitive,friendly,with computers,with human players,which place you finish in)

hope that gives a more info on the forthcoming game!! O0

Capt. Morgan

Thanks Caroline
Lets see here, 5 more badges for battle phlinx, 5 more badges for perfect pair, 5 new badges in squelchies,
Probably 5 badges in poppa zoppa.
I need to ask pogo for a lifetime subscription because I will be on their site for years now getting these and all the old ones I need. :)

"The Capt."

smiles29

WOW!  thats all i can say about the description of the game.  sounds almost like the way they are handing out the points for squelchies depending on the level of difficulty u play determines how  many rank points u get.  so it sounds like if you win a rated competitive game you get the most points and on down the line.  i dont like playing rated games in any game.  so not kewl.  sounds like new auto time - hint hint (battle warrior sounds good)  ??? ???

avs1roy33

FYI - There will be only 3 more badges for Perfect Pair...but we'll still need lifetimes subscriptions!

gagaman

Quote from: caroline196 on May 28, 2005, 04:28:01 AM
more info on forthcoming game

Battlephlinx is a 1-4 player action puzzle with chat.you and 3 friends (or enemies) can play in a fast paced,competitive setting.in competitive mode,any stones you drop turn into "curse" stones that appears in your opponents field of play!the last person standing wins!
this game will have ratings similar to spades,dominoes etc
It will also have 50 RANKS and 5 RANK BADGES to go with them

ranks will be based on rank points which are calculated by the number of stones dropped times a multiplier,which is based on the type of game you play,(competitive,friendly,with computers,with human players,which place you finish in)

hope that gives a more info on the forthcoming game!! O0
I really want to play Battlephlinx now!!!! *begs to POGO "please, please King of Pogo!!!!!!*

TiddleWink

I know i really can not wait, it really sounds like bottlerocket battle from gamesville, love that game and can not wait for pogo to bring it...

EZ

Capt. Morgan

Nice link for the screenshot.
Look in the chat area and it looks like when you are playing a weekly challenge.

Carly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview