This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Autos

Started by ChaosCues,

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosCues

Are there any Autos they can get me alot of Tokens.....Without paying for the Auto?

Chaos >:D

Barbara

The programmers work hard to make the programs and need to be compensated for their work.

Stinky

I agree with Barbara, and Undertaker..
I once tried the trials and did not want to pay. And granted I only own three autos, but they are GREAT! I will probably buy more in the future.

Fluffy756

There a free trail you can use the auto's on but once you use it you would want to buy them It is worth the money.
fluffy

jrp

Badgehelper works hard on these autos to make us all happy, and I agree with Barb use the trials and if you like it buy it, if it is not your cup of tea then don't buy it, good luck ;D

lilgreenfrog

For a long time I used the trial versions sparingly only for badge days on games I detested. I'm one of those people credit card companies laugh at...LOL.  But these programs are awesome and so inexpensive. I picked out the few I knew would benefit me the most and then picked myself up a Visa gift card to make the online purchase. A person could skip a few trips to McDonald's and have years worth of enjoyment and outstanding technical support from these programmers and their programs.
Peace...

Jeffer

Quote from: ChaosCues on June 09, 2005, 03:11:21 PM
Are there any Autos they can get me alot of Tokens.....Without paying for the Auto?.

Not on this site.  Free trials yes, but no free autos.

There are a couple of free autos out there.  I hope you're fond of spyware and viruses.  Cause they're packed with them.

smiles29

yes do use the free trials.  you will find out very soon that you just gotta buy them.  i did.  i just went and bought them all and that way i dont have to worry about it later - except when a new game comes out.  (edited so i dont get in trouble for talking about something i shouldnt.) this is the only site that i know of where if the auto dont work you can get speedy and accurate help in making them work.  plus this is the only site that offers free updates to the autos.  if an auto us updated, you get it for free and dont have to pay for the updates where on other sites if you want the updated version of the auto you have to pay for it.  well, good luck on whatever you choose to do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview