This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unread posts

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

ok.  i have a question.  this is something that has happened 2 or 3 times now.  i have been gone for a few days and im just getting back online and trying to get caught up on the forum.  im reading all the unread posts and respond to the ones that i want to respond to and click post.  after doing that a few times, and going back to the list of unread posts,  the posts are gone.  it tells me that there are none and before that there were 2 or 3 pages that i had to catch up on.

where did they go????  do they just automatically count as read after a certain amount of time or what?  please help.  i dont like being behind in the forum,  i feel that im missing out on something.   :-\ :-\ :-\

just-a-cheater

Well everytime someone post a reply you have not read it- but once you read one you have read the others.. - wow now I am confused

lvdust72

I have moved and been offline for a 4 days.  I expected my unread posts to be numerous, but if I click "Show unread posts since last visit." it shows there is none.  I too feel like I am being left out and missing everything.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

smiles29

at least im not the only one.  there will be 2 or 3 pages of unread posts and i will respond to one, and when i go back to unread posts all 2 pages have disappeared.

Jeffer

Well I'm off camping for the weekend ( ;D or  >:().  I guess I'll find out about the unread posts when I get back...

Homer

Have fun and don't forget the bug repellant. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview