PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:58:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Tiny Problem.... Maybe....

Started by Spooks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooks

Ok, so I know your're not supposed to do it but I gave my password for Pogo to my stepmom and dad to help me out with badges 'cause they are major pogoholics... anyways... today i went to play a game and it told me i was already in a different game room blah blah blah.. so MSNed my stepmom and asked her... she never answered me back and whoever is using my pogo won't answr me in the game room either.... Is there a way I can sign out of Pogo even with them still playing? I am not losing any tokens that i noticed so far... I used my sis's name to check and see if I really was signed in and I am.... Any ideas??  ???

burning_bright25

Just boot whoever is using your name, by loading a game room and playing.  Then change your password immediately if you don't want them to do it again.

Spooks

i tried playing a different game and i got a pop up saying that i can't play the game 'cause i am already lodded into a different game.... i will try it again though and see what happens... thanks!

Jeffer

Did this all happen on the same day?  It is possible your dad / stepmom left the game open  and forgot to close it.

That would explain  nobody answering. 

I know I've done it before.... :o

homelessdog

That's strange.  I share passwords among family, and when someone is online playing and someone else signs on and starts a game it kicks off the first person that was signed in.  I've never got a message telling me I can't enter a game because someone else is online, it just kicks them off.

Barbara

I switch my Pogo name with a friend and when we log in as ourself the same thing happens.  I get a message saying someone with the screen name has logged on and that is it.  We just boot each other.

stikpin

I did the same thing with my daughter...she went to her friends and was playing on my club pogo...boy was I hot.. anyway I signed on with one of my other names and found her on the friends list. I went to where she was and did a private chat request to get her attention and told her that it was me and to log off. It worked....good luck, and lesson learned....

smiles29

that is true.  i have one friend who i have swapped password with.  and we are always booting each other.  all you have to do is sign in and it will boot the other person.  and yes,  if you dont want it to happen again, immediately change your password.  hope this helps some.

Spooks

Thanks guys, I got it all figured out. My stepmom was signed in but it was my little bro playing... She called me to let me know but I have already changed my password and all that...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview